By heightdifference - 28/11/2013 16:34 - United States - Memphis

Today, I met the guy I've been talking to online for two years in real life. He tried to convince me to have his children because they would be average height. He's a midget and I'm 6'2". This is the most romantic thing anybody has ever said to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 034
You deserved it 5 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ask him if he could if he could get u free presents from Santa first.

Comments

This comment has affected me both physically and spiritually thank you for the effort you put into this...

# 1 much like your comment try using your words next time.

Your username and the comment you made are the same, NOT!

Kn0wledge123 21

Well OP I'm 5'5. Our children will equal out to about 5'11-6'1

OP - I'd let you ride my sleigh any time. And now this is the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to you.

Are your parents bakers cause you got some nice buns. No? Are you wearing space pants cause your ass is out of this world. Still no? Hey baby how bout you come over here and sit on my lap and we can talk about what "pops up". Nothing? Fine I'm done!

I'll be damned. I wish there was a button to express that...I really do.

Im gonna stop reading this thread and go retrieve some lost brain cells.

Neither does height, my parents are 5"9' and 5'5" and I'm 6' and still growing.

Whichever one is nine feet tall is a freaking beast.

I know how he feels; I'm a midget and I know it.

Infamous_Tora 12

#39 was playing off a typo. 5'9" is hoe you may have read it, but it actually states 5"9' which is 5 inches 9 feet..

#39 You sly devil you. Here you are sir, have my like.

Roses are red Violets are blue You're tall enough Let me ride you(:

height doesn't matter when you're lying down

He'd have to be on his tippy toes to hit it doggy style.

ask him if he could if he could get u free presents from Santa first.

I can see this being the beginning of a "Catfish" episode! You could make a lot of money off of this story!

addioty 19

Ah Catfish! Well, they are making a new season. . .

tpm45 25

Don't worry, I'm sure this will be a short phase in your life.

at least he was legit, most people are fake online!

From the context of this FML post, I would say he WAS fake because he was just then trying to convince her to do that when they met in person for the first time.

Rainhawk94 27

Well you have been talking to him for two years

Thank you, Captain Obvious. How could we have ever not known that without you? *looks at the FML* Oh yeah, that's how!

Ouch. Don't worry OP, if you get out there you'll meet someone who'll be romantic, just keep looking! :)

firstly, it's conceited*** and secondly don't use words you don't know definition of because neither conceited nor conceded apply to what 9 said.

MrBoredomioo 18