By oxbbabexo - 14/04/2009 13:45 - United States

Today, I was talking to a guy I met online and have known for 4 years. I've fallen in love with him twice, one of those times being currently. He was supposed to visit this summer. I got an email from him saying he's really a 17 year old girl from Chesterfield, MO. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 054
You deserved it 93 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, somebody lied to me over the internet. FML.

RiverRelic 0

Which means he's a married 48 year old man from New Jersey - or some dude you know from work.

Comments

dylandtl 0

i dont know if this is the saddest thing ive ever heard or the coolest thing ive ever heard.

sterling_silver 0

We were talking in class today about conditions needed to fall in love.... The first one was to know the GENDER of the person... LOL!! YDI......

asdfghjknatalie 0

You fell in love with someone online?

lnm701 0

Any chance you swing both ways? Seriously, though, like everyone else has said - you never even talked on the phone? YDI. Go out and meet the three dimensional people so hopefully you can experience a relationship that is actually meaningful.

serves you right for "falling in love" with someone online AND never meeting them! ARE YOU NUTS?!?

AK 2

Three words: hot lesbian sex.

Ah, you're better off... Even if it was a guy he'd probably have lied to you about something else that was very important. Something like that happened to me, except I was looking for a girl, who was actually a girl... I basically freed myself up to be with her, left my job, my current GF and I had broken up, had money set aside. When it was all said and done with after about 4 or 5 years of her telling me she was in love with me and all that, turns out she really wasn't... So... People lie over the internet, there just something that turns a perfectly honest person into a first rate liar when it comes to the web...