By overlandparkmommie - 14/05/2009 21:09 - United States

Today, I was so totally stressed out at work that I took my car into the park and reclined my seat and shut my eyes. Soon I noticed the soothing sounds of raindrops on my car and I felt a little better for once. I opened my eyes to see that a bunch of birds had crapped all over my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 476
You deserved it 3 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha. Oh wow. At least it was on your car and not on you.

Cheatx 0

Next time bring a dart gun, shoot one down, and take a nice man size crap on it.

Comments

This is not an FML, this is horse shit. (However it gave me a raging clue none the less.

Hahaha. Oh wow. At least it was on your car and not on you.

So fyl for sleeping? I have one better. "Today, I tried going to sleep after studying for 8 hours for my final tomorrow. So stressed from all the information I decided to listen to my ipod to relax me and get me to sleep. It is no longer in my bag,my roommate likes to leave with the door wide open so anyone can just walk in. So now I am stressed from my test and because I was robbed. FML" At least you have the ability to sleep.

I have to park under a tree. I go through this everyday in the spring and summer. I still love the birds though.

FYL if your sun roof was open or if it was a convertible. Just go wash your car.

Cheatx 0

Next time bring a dart gun, shoot one down, and take a nice man size crap on it.

not really an fml. a 5 dollar car wash at a gas station will fix that.

so_me_fml 0

Wow that's a bummer. Enough bird poopie that it sounded like rain is a LOT of bird poopie :( careful don't breathe it in!

So, wash your car. NOT an FML. #2 - bird shit, not horse shit. Horse shit would possibly be an FML.