By overlandparkmommie - 14/05/2009 21:09 - United States

Today, I was so totally stressed out at work that I took my car into the park and reclined my seat and shut my eyes. Soon I noticed the soothing sounds of raindrops on my car and I felt a little better for once. I opened my eyes to see that a bunch of birds had crapped all over my car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 477
You deserved it 3 738

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha. Oh wow. At least it was on your car and not on you.

Cheatx 0

Next time bring a dart gun, shoot one down, and take a nice man size crap on it.

Comments

Oh no, now you have to take your car through the automatic car wash. How terrible.

ad_infinitum 0

I know how you feel. Getting relaxed with soothing sounds then finding out it wasn't exactly what you thought. Ouch.

Waiiitttt a minute!!! Your car must have been completely covered in shiit for you to think it was raining!!! Either you're exaggerating or you're a COMPLETE moron for confusing the two sounds....am i right???

vag_fml 0

this is an fml? i'm confused why you can't simply hit your wiper fluid and be on your way?

#12... i hate douches that insist everyone who doesnt own a car is a complete hippie. seriously. people like you thinking taking any responsobility for ******* up this planet means instant fail should be shot. way to hate on the ozone layer. hope your state gets flooded and you die you american prick.

haha made me think of the movie High Anxiety. and also, why is everyone bitching about the OP owning a car--you better get over it because people aren't going to stop buying cars because of the environment. and also, though the car exhaust does contribute to global warming, huge smoky factories contribute a whole hell of a lot more.

ThisVampyricLust 0