By red_headforlife - 28/09/2012 05:34 - United States - Chandler

Today, I was so happy to be leaving the hospital after breaking my arm the night before. Just as I walked out of the doors, a huge ambulance team was running in at the same time, and knocked me down full force. I now have a broken ankle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 289
You deserved it 2 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, the irony... Hospitals injuring patients? It sounds like they just dont want you to leave.

At least you were close to help! I truly hope you feel better. I have broken bones and it is not fun.

Comments

Haha, I feel sorry for you OP, but now you have an awesome anecdote to tell people about how you broke your ankle :P

Sue em! If they did tht after u had medical treatment and the new injury was on their hands, u could get some serious money out of it.

Bad Luck Brian has a broken arm and sees paramedics Paramedics break his ankle

Okay, honest question, but would OP still have to pay for the bill? I mean, it was their fault.

jmoreno 4

Sue the hospital they knocked u down on they're property so ur a sure winner!

Impossible, you have to leave the hospital in a wheel chair if you were a patient.

Not where I live, and I've left the hospital after a leg operation and didn't even need crutches.

drink more milk and maybe your bones won't be so weak

robert76 5

This shows a complete lack of understanding of bones. It's way more than just calcium that causes bones to be weak. it's genetics, vitamin D synthesis, load-bearing exercise, amount of carbonated/alcoholic beverages, and, yes, calcium. Someone can have very strong bones and never drink milk, or drink tons of milk and have osteoporosis. Don't be so judgmental.

Is this real? Don't ambulances have their own entrance? I don't think they go in and out of the same doors a leaving patient would.

stevo918 3

Sounds like something out of a cartoon