By red_headforlife - 28/09/2012 05:34 - United States - Chandler

Today, I was so happy to be leaving the hospital after breaking my arm the night before. Just as I walked out of the doors, a huge ambulance team was running in at the same time, and knocked me down full force. I now have a broken ankle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 289
You deserved it 2 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh, the irony... Hospitals injuring patients? It sounds like they just dont want you to leave.

At least you were close to help! I truly hope you feel better. I have broken bones and it is not fun.

Comments

alphabetsoup25 4

This is the definition of an FML. Sorry. I genuinely hope you feel better. :)

A large group of ambulance officers don't stampede altogether in one direction like that unless there is an emergency like a cardiac arrest or something. To put it simply, in that moment your ankle was worth less than someone else's life. On another (somewhat ironic) note, i shattered the bottom of my fibula at the start of the year and am still recovering so I feel your pain OP. Broken bones are the worst!

They're trying to drum up business. Why do you think they let all those McDonalds set up shop in hospitals?

Nice pun ;) (that sounds sarcastic but I genuinely laughed)

Here come the sue happy people out of the wood work, looking to sue the first thing to blow stale air in their face. Anyway as for you OP, shit happens when you party naked. That does have an air of irony to it.

ALL hospital patients have to leave in a wheelchair. It's been this way at every hospital I've ever heard of.

It's your fault for being in the way lol! You should have at least tried to get out the way!

Ambulance crews don't run in with just any patient - the only time you will see a crew running is when someone is critically ill and needs emergency treatment straight away. Unlucky for you that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time, but be glad you weren't the patient they were rushing in!

ElishaisSexy2016 9

Probably can get some money out of that but sorry for ankle :(