Why would you do that?

By Sam - 23/11/2009 01:35 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my boyfriend's house. We were starting to get intimate, and I thought it would be kinky to tie his hands to his bed so he'd be more turned on. Suddenly his mom called us for dinner, but I couldn't untie him fast enough. I had to sit there, embarrassed, while his mom undid the rope. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 108
You deserved it 29 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kind of weird getting it on while his mom is in the house. ydi.

LMFAO awww that's so awkward Poor you, kiddo. FYL indeed. Though now she knows what to get you guys for Christmas: handcuffs. They have keys, much quicker.

Comments

LMFAO awww that's so awkward Poor you, kiddo. FYL indeed. Though now she knows what to get you guys for Christmas: handcuffs. They have keys, much quicker.

Handcuffs can damage the wrists. Leather cuffs with buckles are much safer. But why did she have to untie him? Couldn't she just wait while you did?

Even better, leather restraints with buckles...even faster than handcuffs...and way more comfortable and sexy

capjack 2

I say if you have your mom at your house with you busting out condoms and handcuffs is a bad idea.

Chew it over with a twix. No one cares but me because I took the time to write this.

kind of weird getting it on while his mom is in the house. ydi.

KarinaLizeth18 5

agreed haha aww n00bs these days

Life_is_FML 22

Noobs? This isn't Xbox live you know

I don't think the issue is her being in the house so much as their horrible timing. They must have known it was close to supper time; they should have waited 'til later, when everyone was in bed.

lol nice. You kind of deserve it for getting it on before supper... which I'm guessing you knew about. Shit like this happens all the time though to people I'm sure. Embarrasing yes.. FML, no.

Fun fact: putting the apostrohpe at the end of "boyfriends" instead of between the d and s, it creates the impression of you having multiple boyfriends who all live in the same house ;) I know, grammar naziism is bad, but this is just funny.

Hah, I wasn't even paying attention. Maybe it's not an error? Hohoho.

CAiiKESTuhRZ123 0

WaT ThU HeLl We'Re CoMmEnTINg AnD yOuR DoInG A GrAmMeR LeSsOn

KarinaLizeth18 5

oh wow 33 what the hell happened to your caps lock button?? does it randomly spazz out like that??

Hurt16 0

must have been one silent dinner... ydi for having sex when the mother is in the house...

Erindub 0

Yeah what an awkwarrrrd dinner that had to have been : ) ha ha!

nullfactor 0

What's awkward about it? They were just trying to have dessert before dinner. =]

Dynoblaze 1

Should have said to his mom, that you guys would be down in a few minutes cause her sons hands were tied and he'll "get off" in a bit.