By Monkey253100 - 03/06/2012 14:47 - France

Today, I decided to be healthy and go for a run. I broke my ankle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 387
You deserved it 4 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Silly OP, breaking your ankle is not healthy.

mrsmathers17531 5

Comments

mrsmathers17531 5

See? It's better to sit on the couch! :)

zuzupetalsYO 11

Should have tested the waters with easing yourself off the couch a couple times first.

NoSubway4Me 8

I see what you did there.

Sanch101 7

I decided to get healthy and now am suffering from terrible sciatica and a potential bulging disc which may need surgery. Healthy is not always healthy :(

RayRod 6

If at first you don't succeed.....take it as a sign that it is not meant to be and just continue with what you were originally doing

Your picture pretty much describes this FML num2

You know, I'm actually getting tired of the "At least..." replies. Every single FML has a dozen people saying "At least blah de blah de blah blah". Can we kill this boring meme once and for all? It should be on Doc Bastard's list.

BunchieRules 31

51 - I believe I can also add on to an expression: "Sometimes you have to run before you can walk... and sometimes you end up breaking your ankle in the process!"

"at least" is a meme? I thought people were just saying stuff that could've happened that are worse to try cheer up the OP. My whole life is a lie!!!!

Silly OP, breaking your ankle is not healthy.

ihategrammar 1

youre comments always suck just stop already

I've been non this app for a year and I still haven't figured out; What does OP stand for?

#12 I actually liked it. Also, I found it ironic that the original commenter got thumbed up and you got thumbed down.

outstandtacular 11

OP stands for original poster. Duh.. Lol

# 25 these guys are obliviously lying to you it means, Orgasmic Penguin

No, don't listen to all these guys. They are lying. OP means Official Pervert.

NoisyNykkii 10

Guys, get it right! OP stands for Octagon Penis. Mind=blown.

The amount of creativity on this site never ceases to amaze me. The definitions for "OP" are endless :P

My god, an entire year and NO clue?? Should we be somewhat worried?!

Overweight Porpoise Overachieving Porcupine Octopus Pencil

Oozing pussy .... Man I need to get a life :/

perdix 29

#25, that's a trick question! The OP doesn't stand -- he's got a broken ankle! It's funny how many people took the bait until I figured it out.

#25 ever tried google it? *facepalm* some people...

Now to give up for good and just get fat. Ahh, the good life.

melikeyturtles 3

Sit back and wait for the cholestoral to settle in your arteries and your blood sugar and pressure to rise. *crosses legs and chugs beer* Thats what I call living!

blondebrunette11 4
Shrouds 14

I don't think thats how your supposed to do it.

reddudeover 2

You're. I agree they broke their ankle wrong, they probably don't even know how to drown properly.

Michele2luv 8

Thumbed you down for the grammar correction but you get a slow clap for the reference to the other FML

How do you possibly break your ankle wrong?? Just curious, so I can avoid it in the future!!! In my opinion, breaking your ankle at all is bad lol.

Goingunder817 0
dwcomposer 4
perdix 29

Thus justifying a decade of obesity and sitting on the couch.

shenanigans! now op can attend therapy.

I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."

Hey, OP, what's the name of that restaurant you like with the breadsticks and all the goofy shit on the walls?

Epsilonyx 15

Kind of reminds me of when I rode my bike for the first time in months to get fit, then got hit by a car...ah, the road bumps of fitness.

I don't know if you intended that pun but nonetheless I laughed.

Epsilonyx 15

Who knows? Life is full of secrets... Update: someone ate my leftover cinnamon sticks. I do not know what the universe wants from me. I can't ride my bike, but I can't eat my damn cinnamon sticks. Is it torturing me? Making sure I keep quiet? It's too soon to tell. Will keep my journal close.

I hope you don't use that as an excuse to not workout again.

I upvoted your comment simply because the picture is bender, i didn't even read it first :b

I know this is totally random, but I love your username!!!!!

#11 also your picture fairly matches your comment