By notateen - 13/11/2009 20:26 - United States

Today, I was shopping with my baby daughter when an older woman came up to me. She glared and said, "You know, if you kids learned how to keep your legs closed, you wouldn't be a mother at 16." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 118
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh thats a complement. You must look young.

Even if you were 16, she shouldn't have just come up and said that. People are unbelievably rude. Seriously, it's none of their business, screw off.

Comments

livelaughlove782 0

she was rude but isn't that somewhat a compliment that she thinks that you look 16, doesn't everyone want to look younger

A little early to start giving your daughter advice, isn't it?

lol. Taki it as a compliment. You look 16. A.K.A. Your skin = flawless and you have the body of a teenager. Stop getting pissy and be happy. lol.

OR she could have the zit ridden skin of a 16 year old, and a be "late bloomer" with no boobs and that's why it's an fml. Haha

You should have replied, "Maybe if you spread yours once in a while, you wouldn't be such a bitch."

I would have knocked that bitch across the room!

you should take it as a complement. It just means you look young for your age

Kick her ass for the insult, then thank her for the compliment.

its a good thing to look younger then wut u r. im only 12 going on 13 soon and sevrl OLDER guys have asked me out cuz i look 18. now thats an FML. lol

I can't believe everyone saying to take it as a compliment when the old woman basically called the OP a 16 year old ****. That woman had no right whatsoever to come up and judge the OP, falsely not to mention, and should respect the fact that she's raising a child while there are so many parents in the world who do anything BUT raising their child. My older brother is 19 and has a 19 year old girlfriend. They have a 1 year old child together, and there was this instance when there were people glaring at them when the 3 of them were having a drink, and a woman had the nerve to walk up to them and ask for their age, and whether they thought it was smart to raise a child at rather young age. The logical think to do when you encounter rather young parents is respect him/her/them instead of judging them (poorly).