By notateen - 13/11/2009 20:26 - United States

Today, I was shopping with my baby daughter when an older woman came up to me. She glared and said, "You know, if you kids learned how to keep your legs closed, you wouldn't be a mother at 16." I'm 25. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 118
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh thats a complement. You must look young.

Even if you were 16, she shouldn't have just come up and said that. People are unbelievably rude. Seriously, it's none of their business, screw off.

Comments

its every woman's dream!! to never get old!! whats wrong with you?!

Reminds me, i was getting on the bus yesterday and i stopped about a metre behind this old women in front, she then suddenly turns round and shouts REALLY loudly so everyone near by would here "excuse me i've been waiting longer you idiot" (which they hadn't) to which i replied "im waiting behind you wat the **** is your problem" :P then some chavy lady with a pram starts having a go! WTF?

and to that you respond "and if you old bats learned how to wear glasses you would realize i am 25"

I was a mother at 17. If that woman would have said that to me it wouldn't have ended well. How can she think its okay to say something like that? to someone she doesnt know! It's like when old ladies come up and try and wrap the blanket around your kid tighter or something. dont touch my child you creeps.

Also, i do think it's not bad that she thought you looked younger, and you know old people never know what they are talking about. They can't see right. BUT i do think the bitch was completely out of line anyways.

themixedt4pe 0

News flash! "You're a teenage *****" is in NO WAY a compliment. Sorry.

themixedt4pe 0

And someone said this already, but NO ONE wants to look 16. Teenagers are stereotyped up and down. I can't think of much that would be more annoying than people treating me like an incompetent, impatient, teenage ****/delinquent until I'm 30. Not to mention that if you look under 21 you're going to be denied all sorts of things that you are legally entitled to. After all, no one wants to get in trouble for serving alcohol to someone they suspect has a fake ID, etc. People want to look like they're 21 or so to avoid exactly these types of issues.

oh noes a stranger said something mean about u! w/e will u do! strangers r dicks forget what theys say, oh and the part about the woman being old makes it even better, since older people r the most racist people alive. high five on lookin good!

lolhahahahhahaaa 0

everyone is saying it's a good thing she looks young but the lady just insulted her and I bet other people heard that girl has no right to be a bitch like that to a random person that girl is a ******* mother ****** punch her in the ******* face

i would be super pissed off at that old bitch. i would have told her to mind her own ******* business. and then told her you were 25, besides, who cares if you were 16, that kind of stuff happens all the time in todays world and that old **** has no right to insult you like that.

I wouldn't say F your life, but F her for being a judgmental old bitch.