By fuckedup - 13/11/2009 19:13 - Germany

Today, I found out that my mom called my boss informing him that I am a little behind on some college projects. She felt he should know that she fears I might not be able to graduate on the planned date. My boss had already offered me a permanent job. I may not get that job now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 013
You deserved it 3 070

Same thing different taste

Top comments

WinchesterRising 0

Call your mom's boss. Tell him you're worried about her paranoia and that she shouldn't be allowed sharp objects.

Beat the crap out of her. Then call your dad and tell him you fear she won't be able to suck it good tonight. ... ok, ok. Maybe not that. But where does your mother get off doing something like that??

Comments

Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun

Oh God. **** you and your disgustingly long and pointless post.

Oh God. **** you and your disgustingly short and pointless post.

Just testing moderator reaction time. its not lookin" good...

Sorry, I'm a little slow. Is that better?

kevick93 0

YDI for letting your mom know about your life in collage

Panther_fml 0

leoofbodom: Buddy, GET A ******* LIFE! Nobody cares if you are first. YOU NEED TO GET LAID!!!!!

YOU TOOK THE TIME TO GO ON THE INTERNET AND SAVE A PICTURE OF A PANTHER THEN PUT IT AS YOUR DISPLAY PICTURE GET A ******* LIFE

I'll take that as he/she hasn't gotten laid yet. :o

Awr.. Lack of communication? :/ Still, there's no such thing that is permanent. I agree it was a great chance for you, though.

polkadot1196 0

I'm sure you'll get the job if you graduate!

He already had the job until his mom tried to live his life for him.

perdix 29

Why is your mom ratting you out to your boss? Maybe she wants him to fire you so you will have time to finish your projects. Then you can graduate on time and she can kick you out of the house.

Skull_300 0

Get off your ass and get your shit done. Your mother is worried that she raised a Lazy **** and you will never graduate, get full time job, and get out of her house...

Mothers worry all the time. In high school I had to get a job in secret because my mother was afraid that a job would get in the way of my studies and this was over the summer! Note- I did not go to summer school.

janise 2

Where does it say he lives with his mom?

Skull_300 0

You're right, maybe he doesn't live with his mother. Instead of her being worried that he is a Lazy ****, she is just being rude. So FML, take your (internship/part time job) ass over to your mother's house, Beat the **** out of her as she trips and falls down the steps! Tell that Bitch to mind her own ******* Business!!! Take care of business. Get off your ass and get your shit done!

http://ihatejade.com/?id=dvs0ljhgxg44jip16g1b58qetu27ry

http://ihateFUCKINGSPAMMER.com/?id=dvs0ljhgxg44jip16g1b58qetu27ry

Aww that sucks. Glad my parents are virtually clueless when it comes to my life, lol!

Beat the crap out of her. Then call your dad and tell him you fear she won't be able to suck it good tonight. ... ok, ok. Maybe not that. But where does your mother get off doing something like that??

Does your mommy still wipe you nose and ass for you? Wait, is she going to call me next and tell at me for picking on her baby?

Yeah, then she'll block this site from her son's computer. Heaven forbid he's exposed to such indecency, especially when he has college work to do!