By Anonymous - 20/01/2011 19:34 - United States

Today, I was shopping at Walmart, when a large lady and her friend blocked the aisle I was trying to go down. After saying, "Excuse me," twice and being ignored, I pushed my way through. After getting past, I looked back and noticed she was glaring at me while signing to her friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 158
You deserved it 13 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because they're deaf doesn't mean they need to block the damn aisle. I don't know how they expected you to guess they couldn't hear you.

Acousticpixie14 6

I'm torn between pitying you and being angry with you. People in grocery stores are so rude. I'm 9 months pregnant and was getting the last few things I need before my son gets here. Well the Target in my town made their aisles more narrow so I just barely fit through alone. Well some lady sat and just stared at me for a while and made me really uncomfortable and then just walked right up close to me, causing me to back away. She did this until I'd backed out of the aisle almost completely and then shoved me out of the way. Seriously? Who shoves a pregnant lady? On the other hand...you could have tried to tap her on the shoulder or backed out of the aisle and gone down the next one. There's always a way to maneuver around people. I do think it was rude of her to be glaring at you. If I were deaf, I'd understand that you probably assumed she heard you. But who knows? Maybe she was just having a bad day and took it out by glaring at you. She could have done worse.

Comments

SpRiTzSpLaSh 7

Well don't you just feel like an ass... xD.

Beaniebabima 0

Aw shucks #69, I fail how horrible my life is! Woe is me!!!!!! If you will look above, someone had already used that "pun".

I realize that. I was merely pointing out your failure at creating the same joke, AND your failure to spell it.

lmaoo thats funny, I can picture it.

not your fault how could you have known lol

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

FYL. Don't feel bad. It's not their fault they're deaf, but it's their fault they block up an entire aisle and don't pay attention to people around them.

Acousticpixie14~ It seems congratulations are in order! Congrats and well wishes for you and the little one!

Acousticpixie14 6
Bubblerider 3

I thought everyone is just bitching because it was a short comment that just happened to be first. please do us all a favor everyone who started arguing, and shut the **** up... thanks. :D love bubblerider

UGH. What bothers me the most is that the lady didn't stand to one side. That's not so hard to do. Hell, I do it all the time (especially when walking or jogging) just in case there's someone on a bike behind me. As for the OP.. he should have tried tapping on the shoulder first. =/

UTTU 0

Sad how many people lack any kind of situational awareness, especially in public areas.