By Anonymous - 20/01/2011 19:34 - United States

Today, I was shopping at Walmart, when a large lady and her friend blocked the aisle I was trying to go down. After saying, "Excuse me," twice and being ignored, I pushed my way through. After getting past, I looked back and noticed she was glaring at me while signing to her friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 158
You deserved it 13 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just because they're deaf doesn't mean they need to block the damn aisle. I don't know how they expected you to guess they couldn't hear you.

Acousticpixie14 6

I'm torn between pitying you and being angry with you. People in grocery stores are so rude. I'm 9 months pregnant and was getting the last few things I need before my son gets here. Well the Target in my town made their aisles more narrow so I just barely fit through alone. Well some lady sat and just stared at me for a while and made me really uncomfortable and then just walked right up close to me, causing me to back away. She did this until I'd backed out of the aisle almost completely and then shoved me out of the way. Seriously? Who shoves a pregnant lady? On the other hand...you could have tried to tap her on the shoulder or backed out of the aisle and gone down the next one. There's always a way to maneuver around people. I do think it was rude of her to be glaring at you. If I were deaf, I'd understand that you probably assumed she heard you. But who knows? Maybe she was just having a bad day and took it out by glaring at you. She could have done worse.

Comments

Who cares if she's deaf? Blocking the aisle is rude no matter what. The fact that someone's handicap is not an excuse to be rude to people!

lhoavteecollege 0

who says being deaf is a handicap?

They should have been more aware of their surroundings. Being deaf does not excuse them of that. They should have realized that they were blocking the aisle and then knowing that, they should have kept looking around to make sure that no one was trying to get by. Failing that, they have no right to complain.

TheZarola 10

You're saying that deaf people should have to constantly look around them and not be able to shop in peace and comfort? No.

Excuse me, do YOU live with deaf people? Didn't think so. I happen to, and you have no idea what that's like. She probably didn't understand why there was pushing involved, and sometimes people lose sight of their surroundings, especially deaf people who have to focus on so much more, that you wouldn't even have to consciously think about. So you know what, maybe you should learn to be more considerate to people who are a little different.

xxbfaeriexx 0

Perdix ur a d!ck, go eff urself

Beaniebabima 0

You deaf-antly deserved it hee hee

It would have worked better had you said "deafinitely". You fail.

lmao.. Ydi, you shouldn't have shoved them. That just belongs on the gd playground. Having worked at wallyworld for a while, I've seen alll kinds of rudeness from customers and I have no sympathy for you, OP. I do think it's annoying when people from all walks of life block aisles...

Nani16 0

You'rean ass hole. ******* dumb ass. You've got to be a ******* blond. -__-

What the **** were you SUPPOSED to do to get past her? Make smoke signals? FYL.

not ur fault. she shouldnt block shit like that to start with