By Anonymous - 21/07/2014 15:58 - United States - Norwalk

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. The officer was nice and let me off with just a warning. That is, until my dipshit brother yelled "Fucking pig!" out the window as the officer walked back to his car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 602
You deserved it 22 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bredahl 26

Make your brother pay for the ticket.

What the hell was going through his mind to make such a dumbass remark??

Comments

should've drove off before he had the chance go walk back to you. gotta be quicker than that

Yeah and he'd just chase after you and charge you a heftier fine and ticket for attempting to evade a ticket. Real smart there

How come people are saying OP deserves it?

NiceGuysDoWin 21

Probably because he was speeding - so therefore deserved the ticket. Not that I agree with them, but it's the only logical reason to vote YDI.

your brother is an asshole. the officer is just doing his job.

I know why some people are clicking YDI, but how many of those people speed themselves? I won't click it cuz I'm a speeder and have had more than several tickets. However, my brother would have gotten a thorough backhand for saying that.

rocker_chick23 27

I clicked YDI and I have never been given a speeding ticket.

Ok but you're admitting that you speed. Just haven't been caught. IMO I think more than a few people on here have sped at one point or another

rocker_chick23 27

My husband drives me. If I don't drive, how can I get a ticket?

I'd have to explain to the officer that unfortunately I'm about to commit assault and battery on my brother.

What is with the animosity towards the police? Don't break the damn law, and you won't have to deal with them. Generally speaking.

QueenofWheels 13

Well the fact they got the ticket after the brother comment proves the brother was right but should have said after the cop was gone.

Your logic confuses me. The cop deserves to be called names because he let the OP off with a warning? Even if he did give the ticket instead of the warning, the OP deserved it because he was breaking the law, speeding.

QueenofWheels 13

No my point is he cares more about being called names then he does about somebody breaking the law.

QueenofWheels 13

I wouldn't give him a ride for a month and would make him pay the ticket

The passenger being a smart ass always makes it worse on the driver.

Step 1: Turn to brother. Step 2: Punch the asshole in the face.