By Anonymous - 21/07/2014 15:58 - United States - Norwalk

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. The officer was nice and let me off with just a warning. That is, until my dipshit brother yelled "Fucking pig!" out the window as the officer walked back to his car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 602
You deserved it 22 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bredahl 26

Make your brother pay for the ticket.

What the hell was going through his mind to make such a dumbass remark??

Comments

Why is he being told he deserves it? The FML isn't the speeding or the cop. It's the asshole brother and he does not deserve that. FYL.

And THAT is the moment you quickly drive off whilst banging your brother's head against the window.

I don't get why this has so many YDIs. You, in fact, do not deserve an idiot brother screwing you over.

Don't see how the op deserves this...that's his brother's fault for being a dumbass. Definitely make him pay for that ticket...

Step one. Stop clicking ydi for her asshole brother being an asshole. And two. Speeding happens all the damn time. Get over it!

They are not clicking on YDI because of OP's brother, but because OP was speeding. It doesn't matter if "speeding happens all the damn time", it's still an offense you get a ticket for. How difficult is that to understand?

The FML isn't about the speeding though. It's the asshole brother getting OP in trouble for absolutely no reason. If OP was being a jerk, then it would be a YDI. But he wasn't and neither was the cop. That's why it's a FYL. The brother was just being an asshole. And no one likes an asshole.

#102, the FML is about OP's idiot brother and what he said, not about OP receiving a ticket. It'd make very little sense at all for anybody to be clicking 'YDI' because OP was speeding, since OP isn't complaining about that. Your logic is a bit flawed.

I don't get why people said that you deserved this. It is sort of your idiot brothers fault. I had a chuckle at this one

How the hell does OP deserve that?!

tinytitan98 11