By Anonymous - 21/07/2014 15:58 - United States - Norwalk

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. The officer was nice and let me off with just a warning. That is, until my dipshit brother yelled "Fucking pig!" out the window as the officer walked back to his car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 602
You deserved it 22 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bredahl 26

Make your brother pay for the ticket.

What the hell was going through his mind to make such a dumbass remark??

Comments

I don't know why YDI is greatly higher; it's not op's fault. Your brother's kinda stupid for doing that.

rocker_chick23 27

The reason OP is getting more YDI's is because he broke the law since he was speeding.

rocker_chick23 27

Maybe it's the fact that OP broke the law by speeding.

Oh, come off it ... If we're going to condemn OP for speeding we might as well be doing the same for the majority of people on the road. Almost no one always follows speed limits.

But he wouldn't have gotten the ticket if his brother kept his mouth shut.

The officer didn't give them a ticket. Their brother is what caused the FML. So it wasn't exactly their fault.

I hear wal mart is having a sale on garbage bags and bleach (;

That seems unfair to give you a ticket for what your brother said.

QueenofWheels 13

People who make comments like you just did about cops not being fair implies that you break the law so much that you expect to work out a deal or compromise with authority, and when you don't, you bitch and whine as if its their fault.

There is nothing worst than having a loud mouth jackass for a brother.

The problem is that you are a boy as well...did your brother want you to have a ticket? I could hear him saying that if you got a ticket

I would have beaten the ******* shit out of your brother. The nice cop would had to of taken me away to jail!

If he was my brother, I would have left him right there by the side of the road!

may be your brother called out his own name...