By Anonymous - 21/07/2014 15:58 - United States - Norwalk

Today, I was pulled over for speeding. The officer was nice and let me off with just a warning. That is, until my dipshit brother yelled "Fucking pig!" out the window as the officer walked back to his car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 599
You deserved it 22 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bredahl 26

Make your brother pay for the ticket.

What the hell was going through his mind to make such a dumbass remark??

Comments

bredahl 26

Make your brother pay for the ticket.

actually, I think that had he immediately and harshly dealt with his brothers insolence, the cop may have let it slide.

since OP was driving his brother around I'm assuming he's a young driver. For a young driver you can get less demerit points before you lose your license which makes the points you get for speeding a much harsher punishment than the fine. While OP can make his brother pay for the ticket he can't do anything about the demerit points which are the real killer.

ChristianH39 30

I would've kicked my brother out of the car on the spot. Also how the hell do you remember that username, 41?

@64 if you look closely it's actually a pattern

@87 I stared at this forever. I wanted to be THAT GUY that figuted it out and then explained the pattern. I like to think myself remotely intelligent. I see nothing but random numbers and possibly segments of patterns.

that's because there is no pattern, I just tell everyone who asks that there is one and watch them struggle to find it.

@90 O.o I have this insane level of...distaste for you right now. although I'm glad you told me.btw I've determined that 5 is missing from that "pattern". 1 and 4 = 5 however (the 1st and 2nd letter). and if numbers were letters, it spells AHDHHFHCGEGBHCG. AND this still begs the question how do you remember it.

^TOTALLY agreed. I would make him pay for it, even if it meant mowing lawns and doing chores to earn it.

What the hell was going through his mind to make such a dumbass remark??

ariiewilliams 17
cryssycakesx3 22

he deserved it for speeding in the first place.

RenoTheRhino 30

63, don't tell me you've never sped before.

REALAfroninga 11

Haha I speed all the time. Rural roads that stretch for 10-20 miles at 35mph??? Some with mile straights? Would you rather it take ten minutes to get to work, or an hour!

#69, from what i've seen, #63's posts shit as if she's a ******* angel. But if that had been my brother, he'd have been walking his happy ass home.

FrancesShiver 20

Hmm, I don't know if you deserved it for speeding, or if your life sucks because of your brother. I hope it wasn't too expensive, OP. ❤️

Well since OP got lucky with the cop letting him go, his brother ruined everything with his remark. I think it's more of a FYL than YDI

Well, if you didn't have a reason before, now is the time to lay the Smackdown on your brother.

I was thinking the same thing. Seriously OP, I gope you punched him square in the ******* face!

ChristianH39 30

I know if that was my brother I'd sell off his favorite video games to pay for the ticket

this is the best idea. i didn't think of that, he would cry like a baby if they somehow disappeared.

Oh gosh, you need to smack the shit out of your brother. So, you got the fine, eh?

These are those times when you want to say "Yea, he's adopted..." When people ask if he is your brother.

Can't live without... No wait, you can. You definitely can.

Well, my life wouldn't be as interesting without my brother, to be honest, as much as he pisses me off.

Omegapi197 12

Two words for your brother; bus pass.

Now I know this FML has been done before... Doesn't the staff read these?

kuso_fml 8

It's user moderated postings for the most part. It may be new to the newer moderators.