By imsorrytimmy - 02/04/2009 15:34 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was on MSN with my friend and my 9 year old brother. My friend asked me for some advice about how to give a guy a good blowjob. I went into great detail, and then realised that I had typed it to the wrong window. I gave my little brother tips on how to perform fellatio. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 949
You deserved it 114 212

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I just don't get why you would be talking to your 9 year old brother on MSN. I think that's the real FML out of that situation.

Eh, don't worry, everybody gets that talk sooner or later. My dad taught me when I was 8, so no worry.

Comments

UnCensoredBitch 0
lo39dell 10

Haha I see what u did there... Suck....

withfire 0

Just hope your little brother doesn't ask to use you for practice.

And this, children, is exactly why you shouldn't trust technology with shit like that. Dude...TELL THEM IN PERSON!! XD That's kinda crappy. What did your parents do?

I've mixed up windows before, and it was incredibly embarrassing. However, I usually recognized it right away. Look carefully next time, especially when you're talking about things like that.

"Today, I was talking to my older sibling on MSN.. all of a sudden I receive a very detailed message on how to give a good *******. I'm 9 years old and I think I might be gay, but I haven't told anybody yet. FML"

1221jamw 11

I was just thinking about fake posting that.. hahahaha

rofl @ #15 xD And also, man that's something that would haunt me to the grave until I die lol.

5ive 0

Omg #15!!! They were siblings & they both posted fmls about it!

Today, I found out I am the 'go to' for my friends when it comes to sucking dicks. FML