By imsorrytimmy - 02/04/2009 15:34 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was on MSN with my friend and my 9 year old brother. My friend asked me for some advice about how to give a guy a good blowjob. I went into great detail, and then realised that I had typed it to the wrong window. I gave my little brother tips on how to perform fellatio. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 949
You deserved it 114 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I just don't get why you would be talking to your 9 year old brother on MSN. I think that's the real FML out of that situation.

Eh, don't worry, everybody gets that talk sooner or later. My dad taught me when I was 8, so no worry.

Comments

#1 Your dad taught you how to give ********? That's messed.

AlexJakubsen1 0

ha-ha. coulda been worse i guess.

CASoulNYCmind 0

What kind of kid is using MSN at 9? Who does he have to talk to online?

lnm701 0

Seriously? You didn't double check who you were sending it to?

On the birght side, #20 won the internet today!

ahahahahaha That sucks. I've accidentally typed things in the wrong box, but never anything like this. Your poor brother. Sorry about that.

foryoublue94 0

If your little brother turns out gay, the advice should come in handy and he should thank you. Unless he ends up not liking fellatio. I know a few gay men who don't.

#12: I'm guessing that the OP's a girl. Unless the OP's gay then they wouldn't have to know how to give a *******. #30: I'd be kinda concerned if a mother hadn't given her husband a ******** sometime her her life.

no, no.47, i was referring to the time my dad taught me how to give ********. i thought this was a common thing...maybe not how hands on my dad was, but i thought most parents taught kids how to do that...