By Dumped - 22/12/2009 07:57 - United States

Today, I was going on a date with my girlfriend. When I took her home, her sister came to the door. I used to date her sister and I didn't know they were related. My girlfriend realized this, then kicked me in the crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 092
You deserved it 11 667

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flyintonite 0

This happened to me... but with best friends instead. Advice to all men if you are going to date a woman KNOW her inner circle inside and out. All her friends names who their friends with etc, a little excessive but trust me it saves a lot of headaches.

Comments

A guy deserves a kick in the balls if he did something unacceptable. This guy probably cheated on her sister, that's grounds for a ball kick.

I'm glad your here to hypothetically accuse him of something he didn't do. I don't know if you noticed but not everyone is as level headed as you or I. Sometimes people over-react, like ,maybe, in this scenario.

xDancer101x 0

The reason you broke up with the sister, would have been the reason you broke up with your girlfriend. Consider yourself lucky.

Um, that's bullshit... Me and my sisters aren't alike at all, especially not in relationships.

graciedacie 0

Interesting theory. I have to wonder how accurate it is. Yes, my sister and I do have a lot of similarities when it comes to moral issues and views on family, future, etc (all very important in terms of long term compatibility with a significant other)....however we are about as opposite as can be in looks and personalities. She is short, fair skinned, clumsy, a bit on the selfish side, and a complete drama queen, while I am extremely tall, dark haired, olive skinned, laid back, and hard working/charitable to a fault. Our boyfriends aren't much alike either. So use that as a case study--sisters aren't always exactly alike.

Hold on, you forgot to add arrogant and bitch to your list of characteristics Gracie!!! How can you publicly drag down your sister in such a manner, even if no one knows who you are? That's just rude. And hardworking/charitable to a fault? It sounds to me like you are building yourself up in the eyes of a few internet personas. Maybe your sister is the nice one. At least you didn't lie and say you were loyal as well.

lol gracie. that is because you have different fathers, silly.

Me and my sister are like day and night. She is emotional as **** and i am more of a calm and happy person. Not that she is emo, but she worries a lot about everyone.

flyintonite 0

This happened to me... but with best friends instead. Advice to all men if you are going to date a woman KNOW her inner circle inside and out. All her friends names who their friends with etc, a little excessive but trust me it saves a lot of headaches.

MrAdventure 1

YDI for not knowing your girlfriend's family.

Rico5037 0

yeah, but number ones name is blackie how can you be upset with that lol

So, you are dating this chick in the same town as your ex gf and she probably has the same last name, but you didn't realize they were related? Unless she was her step sister, you are a total loser! YDI!!

If it's a common last name you probably wouldn't notice.

it could also be that they have different fathers, i.e. the mother remarried and had another child. My boyfriend and his sister do not share a last name, but they're still related and live in the same house!

Gavik 0

Why do you hate the black man for his opinion?

How long had you dated her sister for her to not introduce you to her family?! Must not have been too serious.. current girlfriend must not be too serious either if she also didn't introduce you. Or there's something wrong with your face and they didn't want to scare her relatives.