By JakeHolmes - 17/11/2009 06:48 - United States

Today, I was in my hot tub with my brand new phone. I set it down and when I grabbed my towel I knocked it into the water. I quickly snatched it up and dried it off with the towel and suprisingly only one button stopped working. It was the unlock button, a perfectly good phone that I can't use. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 890
You deserved it 47 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You took your phone with you to a hot tub? what were you expecting to happen? Even if the phone hadn't fallen into the water it could have been damaged by the steam from the hot water. YDI.

How do you know the unlock button was the only one that stopped working if you couldn't get into your phone? ....

Comments

You could have put it in a plastic baggie to begin with. You can use it, and it wont get wet. Doesn't help you now... Better luck next time re re.

I stopped reading after "Today, I was in my hot tub with my brand new phone." YDI

Raiderwrstler65 0

how do you know your buttons don't work if you can't get in unlocked? you're so retarded.

whatthefuckcunt 0

no. for ****'s sake. will people READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE THEY POST. this shit has been written 6 ******* times already. your the ******* retard. DURR DURRRRRRRRR.

natizakhi 0

what retard plays with their phone IN the tub?! thats like trying to toast some bread in a toaster or microwave something while in a small swimming pool!

im sorryyyy OP that really does suck. im going to say FYL... altho you may have been asking for it just a little?

I put YDI as soon as I saw "in the hot tub with my new phone." idiot.

kristidgranger 3

take it apart and put all componets in a bowl of rice for about a day or so, then try using it again!

Well obviously YDI. You willinging took an electronic item near your bath.. and was suprised when it fell in and didn't work... geeze

And that's why you don't take phones with you in the bath. 13 year old girls can learn it you can to. YDI.