By JakeHolmes - 17/11/2009 06:48 - United States

Today, I was in my hot tub with my brand new phone. I set it down and when I grabbed my towel I knocked it into the water. I quickly snatched it up and dried it off with the towel and suprisingly only one button stopped working. It was the unlock button, a perfectly good phone that I can't use. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 890
You deserved it 47 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You took your phone with you to a hot tub? what were you expecting to happen? Even if the phone hadn't fallen into the water it could have been damaged by the steam from the hot water. YDI.

How do you know the unlock button was the only one that stopped working if you couldn't get into your phone? ....

Comments

Why do you idiots have to talk on the phone EVERY were? I wont talk to my GF in the bath, & this may be a surprise, but I do NOT want to talk to her when she is in hers. It is not professional, it is rude. I sure hope it was a very expensive phone.

boatkicker 4

I have a family member in the hospital who may be dying. My phone comes with me everywhere I go just in case I need to get down there in a hurry to say goodbye.... but then again, I usually leave my phone a few feet away so it cant accidentally fall in.

It must have gotten wet when it was in the bath with you.

.......why......I'm not even going to.... wow you're an idiot. End of the story.

By the sounds of it, you can afford to buy another phone to use whilst in your hot tub...

cursesonyourmom 1

Put your phone, in a container with uncooked rice. check it in a day or so. my old roomie once plunged his phone into a bucket of water, 3 days later it was dry, and working. also? wtf would compel you to bring your phone to the hot tub? newb.

I stoped reading after 'I was in my hot tub with my brand new phone' and immediately clicked 'you totally deserved it.'

what is with this epidemic of people putting their expensive electronic devices near bathtubs/hot tubs, etc. really, you people arent as paranoid about things as you need to be.

the fact u brought ur phone into the hot tub doesn't annoy me. What does completely infuriate me is that u chose to combine two sentences together in a way that can't be done. You cant' write "It was the unlock button, a perfectly good fone i can't use." Those are two seperate sentences. In fact, "a perfectly good fone i can't use" needs to be filled out into a real sentence. use a period

ajmonarrez 0

how can you comment on grammar when you spell you, u, your, ur, and phone, fone?

Well play with ur fancy new toy once you get out of the hottub. Every dawn on you to do that???