By htothecr - 03/05/2009 21:05 - United States

Today, I was holding a lit cigarette in one hand and a lollipop in the other. Guess which one I licked? FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 200
You deserved it 141 005

Same thing different taste

Top comments

why would you eat candy and smoke at the same time? doesn't the taste of the cigarette kind of overpower the taste of the candy?

Comments

Meowff 0

Um ewww. Don't smoke and eat other things at the same time. I hope you burned your tongue.

Meowff 0

Um ewww. Don't smoke and eat other things at the same time. I hope you burned your tongue.

tiltwrestler 0

You sound like a druggie teenybopper *****. but that's just me.

I did that with a pretzel and a crayon... orange crayon does NOT taste like citrus... For what it's worth, maybe there's a stop smoking lesson to be learned here. You don't want to lick a cigarette, but you'll take the contents into your lungs. See what I'm getting at here? For your health, any smokers reading this, please try to stop. I know it's very hard to do and you've heard it a million times before, but you'll be doing yourself and your loved ones a huge favor. My dad, a track and gymnastics star during high school, and the company baseball team star up into his early 40s, now carries a nebulizer and inhalers around with him - all the time. He developed asthma (and perhaps the early signs of emphysema) from smoking. Thanks for reading.

nickkingcool 0

my dad is on that track he wont even try to stop

smoking is a waste of money and health, and it doesnt really give an effect. if your gonna smoke, then smoke weed!

the part the OP is referring to that sucked would be the LIT cigarette part #17. I agree with the majority of people who commented though, smokers irritate me.

Weed is just as bad, 19. But hey, I still smoke it.

Not true actually... doctors say that weed actually has less adverse effects than tobacco... im sold

gazzdogs 5

Not true actually ^ one joint does the same amount of damage as 20 cigarettes.

the two dont even compare, they both have different chemicals tht do different things to different parts of the body. i dont think weed is good for you but i know its not nearly as bad as cigs

You're an idiot. There is no adverse side effects to smoking weed many studies have looked into this and even after 20 years of smoking weed there is no damage to the lungs.