By Anonymous - 27/04/2013 04:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was getting ready to have sex with my boyfriend for the first time. It seems he thought I was a much larger cup size than I really am, because when he saw my actual boobs, he said, "Aaaaaaand they're gone". FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 617
You deserved it 15 409

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, were you wearing a ridiculous push-up bra with a ton of padding? If so, can't really blame him for being surprised. If not and he's just really bad at judging size then that sucks...I'm betting it's more the former though.

You should have put your hand down his pants and reciprocated the favour.

Comments

FML_14u2c 14

It could've also been that she was on her back. They sink in and you lose a couple of inches from that angle.

Is a push-up really that necessary? YDI, OP

Am I the only guy who would rather look at a girls butt than her breasts? I Dont care what size your breasts are, as long as they aren't bigger than my head!

The Wonderbra....making men wonder where the boobies went for years...or you're boyfriend doesn't know when to turn the funny off. Sorry OP.

narkill 13

How has he never seen your boobs before if you're on the relationship level of sex?

That's the impression that pushup and padded bras give. Try using less padding.

I hate when girls wear padded bras and make me think they have huge boobs and then I find out they don't :( but its ok OP there is nothing wrong with smaller boobs. Still boobs nonetheless and all boobs should be appreciated for what they are :)

Aaaasaaaaaannnnndddd you should be gone. Ditch him. He sounds like an inconsiderate asshole.

abylaunch 10

Sorry but if you wore a padded bra or a much larger cup size then you deserve it. There are plenty of guys who don't mind small boobs but you're not gonna find them with a padded bra on.