By notsohappy - 18/02/2009 21:14 - United States

Spicy
Today, was the first time I had sex with a guy I really like. I took off my shirt and my bra and he said "wow, that's disappointing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 118 866
You deserved it 11 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

greenfairy_fml 0

you should have let him take his pants off and then looked at his dick, cracked up, and left.

awh, that sucks. the same thing is probably going to happen to me ><

Comments

awh, that sucks. the same thing is probably going to happen to me ><

I like small boobs, therefore, sombody else must

175 my birthday is the same as u!!birth bruthass

PenguiniPalooza 6

Same here but if that happens hes not worth it- guys should like us the way we are!

Whatever. I like girls with small boobs. In truth I've found that girls with smaller boobs are all around more attractive.

He's obviously a jerk and not worth your time. I'm sorry =(

greenfairy_fml 0

you should have let him take his pants off and then looked at his dick, cracked up, and left.

Yeah, wtf would you still have sex with him?

yeah it's disappointing to lose it to an insensitive asshole.

OP said first time with that guy, not first time ever.

i know you like him, but if he really liked you he wouldn't of said that....

i hate to sound like an ass, but did you have sex before or after you took off your bra? because if after you defiantly need to get working on your self esteem. you should have told him off and left. He doesn't care about you, and just wants you for sex. from what happened. not worth even talking to.

Easy_Target 0

Whoa. So did the doctors manage to reattach his scrotum afterwards?

Negative. His stomach acid destroyed it beyond repair.