By can't breathe - 22/11/2010 11:33 - Australia

Today, I was feeling nauseous and my cat was comforting me. I breathed in through my nose, and my cat's fur caused me to sneeze. I sneezed so hard, I threw up out my nose. Nothing will get rid of the smell from within my nasal cavity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 438
You deserved it 3 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The best line is, "My cat was comforting me." I wish my cat comforted me like that. Selfish little jerk!

RedPillSucks 31

Comments

eat peppermints and see if you can still say nothing will get the smell in your nose to go away

Yuck. I know how ya feel. The few times I was sick enough to vomit, some of it came out of the nose. Very disgusting feeling. But then, the act and vomit are disgusting too.

GailLeeRussell 2

Wow . I didn't even know that was physically possible .

Please tell me you threw up ON the cat, then uttered the immortal phrase, "I don't remember eating that!"

I did that once.. except I was laughing/burping at the same time and I puked blue gatorade out of my nose D:

lol once i was drinking a milkshake and i started coughing and the milk came out of my nose! i ended up coughing and laughing at the same time while milk was dripping out of my nose and my mum kept asking "why are you laughing your coughing what the hell is wrong with you!?" and i was too busy coughing and laughing and keeping the milk coming out of my nose off the floor to respond...wow...i have never told this story in such detail before!

cpcaper 9

Serious comment- try using NeilMed Sinus Rinse to get the smell out. It works really well at cleaning out your nasal cavity.