By catlover - 20/05/2009 09:07 - Australia

Today, my cat kept sneezing all morning so I took her to the vet. $150 later and the vet says she's fine. I get home and the noise starts up again. My automatic air freshener spray sounds just like my cat sneezing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 518
You deserved it 52 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you take your cat to the vet for sneezing? Especially for only a morning. Kittys get colds too.

You can't ever get out of the vet without spending at LEAST $100. Even when there's nothing wrong. Sorry that sucks.

Comments

You can't ever get out of the vet without spending at LEAST $100. Even when there's nothing wrong. Sorry that sucks.

I paid less than 30€ at the vet yesterday, my cat has a nasty eye infection and got meds. Where do you have to pay so much for a simple exam?

Those things scare the crap out of me sometimes. Especially when you're in someone elses house and they have a bunch of animals.

hahahah! lol that was funny. not really an FML tho

it is an fml b/c op paid $150 for nothing.

Those freaking things get me all the time! Especially when I'm alone in a public bathroom, I always thing somebody is hiding in the corner! LOL FYL indeed!

Too lazy, fill out the below yourself. "I can haz ___________________?"

Why would you take your cat to the vet for sneezing? Especially for only a morning. Kittys get colds too.

most "colds" that kitties get can quickly get deadly, not like "people colds". Sneezing is NOT normal for a kitty, HOWEVER... YDI op for not at least LOOKING at your cat and seeing it sneeze before running off to the vet and spending money you didn't need to.

starberries 0

What the **** are you on about? Cats sneeze frequently, it's not usually anything serious.

well its not normal for a cat to sneeze like 5+ times in a row, I'm a long time cat owner (ever since i was born really) just thought I'd put my input

I2OI3 0

I don't have to use air freshner in my house because it smells of many leather bound books and rich mahogany. My life f*ckin rocks!

Dnalian1 9

wow. you took your cat the vet for sneezing for one morning. and you werent even sure that it was your cat. you are dumb. you wasted $150. YDI