By can't breathe - 22/11/2010 11:33 - Australia

Today, I was feeling nauseous and my cat was comforting me. I breathed in through my nose, and my cat's fur caused me to sneeze. I sneezed so hard, I threw up out my nose. Nothing will get rid of the smell from within my nasal cavity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 438
You deserved it 3 966

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The best line is, "My cat was comforting me." I wish my cat comforted me like that. Selfish little jerk!

RedPillSucks 31

Comments

LittleMissSusie 0

Indeed! Or any good saline rinse, I'd imagine.

try smelling coffee beans. the scent is supposed to clear out your sinus. people use it at candle stores so u can smell different ones with out the smells blending.

yeah that shit hurts. its gross but ketchup can remove any smell/taste from your nose/mouth.

OP: Kitty, do you have problems with vomit sticking to your fur? Talking Cat: No, why do you ask? OP: *BLEURRRRGGGHHHHH*

I hate when that happens. Doritos and cheap vodka are permanently ruined for me.

EvilDave 13

what about doritos and expensive vodka?

Inked_9 0

LOL my cat was comforting me... Image in my mind: OP: ugh I feel sick Cat in suit and glasses with notepad like a psychiatrist: would you like to talk about it? :|

OK yeah if it was actually like that make him have a german accent (froid) and it would be an even funnier picture if as soon as she puked through her nose he would be like "...hmm...interesting *scribbles on notepad*" lolmaoroflcopter!

*Freud. What you said was 'cold' in French.

really? hmm...never knew though i probably should cause i was kind of learning french like 2 years ago...w/e its still funny to picture it!

ciaracustard 0

Been a long time since I've done that. It's a pain in the arse when it happens to you but it's really funny when it happens to other people. Even funnier when someone laughs while drinking milk and it comes out of their nose lol.