By embarrassed - 21/07/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I was driving and saw two hot girls on the sidewalk so I rolled down the window to whistle at them. However, I failed to notice that the car in front of me had stopped at a red light. I rear ended the car, the girls ran away laughing their asses off, and now I have to pay for the damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 780
You deserved it 117 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because, y'know, everyone loves a little sexual harassment.

elara15 0

That's your cosmic come-uppance for being obnoxious towards good-looking females, who surprisingly don't enjoy the whistles and catcalls from random men in cars. Obviously, YDI.

Comments

stupiidx3 0

why do all guys feel the need to hit on random girls? dont you know how it makes us feel? im still scared as hell :[ this guy driving beeped at me and i turn thinking it was someone i know and it was some OLD ass guy telling me to get into his car. dont say its my fault cause i was wearing a hoodie and jeans and boots.

taoxyeuxmay 4

ugh, the worst is when the harassing is coming from old farts. Wf is wrong with old perverts? they should really hit on someone from their own century.

YDI. Honestly, keep the damned whistles to yourself. Appreciate the scenery in the privacy of your own car, if you must. Most of us would like to walk to the 7-11 for a Slushie without feeling like the opening act at the Mons Venus.

YDI for being a complete ass. Newsflash, guys: women don't like this. Don't do it. It doesn't work, it's not going to help you get laid, all it's going to do is give you a reputation as an utterly disgusting ********. OP, I hope the bill for the damages to the other car is super high! Oh, and Good_old_Grim, I know what you're saying probably makes perfect sense in your own head, but...trust me, in the real world, it really doesn't. That kind of bitterness you're carrying around has to be pretty hard to live with. You should try seeing a therapist.

If you find a guy who's seriously trying to get laid using that method break off his nuts. Seriously, most guys aren't doing it to pick-up chicks, I don't know why some do it, but even in their wildest fantasy the most they'll get is a wink.

siobhan1313 0

This one made me so, so happy. You deserve it to the power of ten million. Doesn't matter how hot the guy whistling is, because the act of doing it is obnoxious and cancels out any attractiveness you might have once had going for you. That shit makes me feel uncomfortable walking down the street. I hope you got whiplash, you creepy POS.

L0veh8te 0

Typical women, alway bitching about women have it so hard. Sexual Harrasment, guys whistling. Kiss my Ass. Holy shit, Women here are lucky to have what they have compared to other countries where some women cant even look at another man or wear what thet want. For some to be complaining on some stupid shit such as whistling could blow me. I have more sympathy for those who have it hard in third worl country's than those women we have here. Please give me a fucken break, women always have something to bitch about.

Darling_Cherry 5

You're an idiot #59. Just because women in other countries have a shittier situation, does not mean that women in this country have to put up with ANY other person's disrespectful behavior. Go blow yourself.

kawa_fml 0

I don't know about that #59, you seem to be bitching quite well, and from what I can tell, you have a penis. Please excuse us ungrateful, manipulative women who want to be treated as real equals in a country that should be able to offer that. I'll be sure to thank the nest man who whistles at me while I'm walking down the street. His unprompted judgement of my body is actually a blessing on my poor little ego, not a chauvinistic gesture of demeaning me as nothing more but a piece of candy in a shop. Thank you for opening my eyes, really.

letitbe56 0

He wishes he could blow himself, because no one else ever will.

L0veh8te 0

What such as Whistling? Blow Me

L0veh8te 0

Please if your going to be bitching about stupid shit like that, why bother? It wont change, how about bitching about something that is worth something, like not getting the same salry as supposely males do, or being passed up because your a women. Stupid shit like someone honking their horn or whistling is pretty stupid, not to mention its a two way street where women do the same. But Do you here guys bitching.

siobhan1313 0

Yeah. Men always feel like it's all no big deal until they get a gay man hitting on them.

L0veh8te 0

Comparing Apples and Oranges

siobhan1313 0

how? unwanted sexual attention is unwanted sexual attention, regardless of the source.

#69, that's still no big deal. And L0veh8te - you are lucky to have what you have here as well. In another country you would be dying of dysentery instead of surfing internet.

The_Cait 0

You ARE aware of the fact that the reason women are now treated fairly in this country is because they collectively would not stand for being treated as lesser beings, yes? Check your facts before you speak [*type*] No one of any gender should be objectified.

L0veh8te 0

I know how good I have and cherish it as I have traveled throught out Europe, Asia and Africa. I know how ****** up the world with viloence and poverty. Just hate when people bitch a something as little as whistling, thats like a slap in the face for those who dont even have the right to wear what the want or look. Saudi Arabia, I saw a teenager girl get her ass kicked by the secret police for having her toe nails painted and another for looking at and smiling at a stranger. So all you who feel like whistling is a ******* crime can go blow me.

L0veh8te 0

69/71 You still dont hear guys complaining about it compared to women...

80 (L0veh8te): I understand what you're trying to say -- that worse things could be happening to women who get harassed -- but I feel that actions need to be taken against ALL forms of violence and disrespect. There needs to be more universal action for all women (and, really, all people) to work together to end these kinds of things. We're not saying we have it worse than others when we complain against these things -- we're just acknowledging that we, too, are being mistreated. Doesn't this make sense to you? Please, answer, I'm curious.

Actually, I wouldn't mind that, as long as they listen when I kindly but firmly ask them to stop.

sonnyv 0

hahaha YDI i hope there is alot of damage to both cars!!

the other driver doesn't deserve excess damage. any, for that matter

you, and people like you, are a danger to society. I suspect you are a young driver. driving isn't a game - you stupid, assbomb! I've been hit by two teen drivers just because they were goofing with their friends and the driver wasn't paying attention to what was happening right in front if them. it wouldn't surprise me if you ended up killing yourself or someone else before you're done. WATCH THE DAMN ROAD!!

Agree 130% and then some with Qup. Do you drive much? If you rear ended someone because you were too busy paying attention to some chicks on the side of the road rather than the road, and the responsibility of driving, you should go back to public transportation and walking. Driving is a privilege, not a right. And I think that it is a privilege that she be revoked from idiots like you!

Right here! Pay ******* attention to the road. I mean, you're an idiot for whistling at women, like they ******* respond to that.

I'd like to inform you that girls really, really don't like it when you whistle at them. It isn't going to get you laid, it isn't going to get you anything. Except for, in this case, having to pay for damages to a couple cars. You deserved it entirely. I hope the people who have been like you to me and my friends read this.

1234jnimawe 0

good!!!! pervs like u are just really obnoxious!

There is something that a lot of people seem to be forgetting, while driving you are SUPPOSED to make note of the pedestrians. To make sure they aren't going to run out infront of you, you aren't supposed to check them out and look for an extended period of time, but no one will EVER get ANYWHERE safely if all they do is stick their eyes on the road and look no where else. (Ex. LIGHTS! I have yet to encounter traffic lights that are near the road itself, normally, they HANG in the air on poles)

ihatestupidppl 0

Yeah, as you said, "you aren't supposed to check them out and look for an extended period of time". No one is saying he was wrong for being aware of his surroundings. The problem is him ogling women and distracting himself by rolling down his window to whistle at them. As far as your comments on watching out for pedestrians and traffic lights...um, ever heard of peripheral vision? Its not "watch the road OR watch for pedestrians OR watch for traffic lights", a good driver can handle all of those responsibilities at once.

taoxyeuxmay 4

Obviously, Bored_One cannot multitask if his life depended on it.