By embarrassed - 21/07/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I was driving and saw two hot girls on the sidewalk so I rolled down the window to whistle at them. However, I failed to notice that the car in front of me had stopped at a red light. I rear ended the car, the girls ran away laughing their asses off, and now I have to pay for the damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 780
You deserved it 117 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because, y'know, everyone loves a little sexual harassment.

elara15 0

That's your cosmic come-uppance for being obnoxious towards good-looking females, who surprisingly don't enjoy the whistles and catcalls from random men in cars. Obviously, YDI.

Comments

"Today I did something sexist and screwed up bad. No I have to face the consequences of my actions." You Dumb Idiot.

meadowlark 0

Good, you deserved it. Bloody pervert. I wish that happened to every leering guy.

Do you know how MUCH most girls HATE being whistled at? You totally deserved that, dumbass.

The_Cait 0

Take this from a female who has to walk to a lot of destinations: F*CK YOU, YOU DESERVE IT. What exactly were you trying to accomplish by whistling at perfect strangers as you passed them? That is something I will never understand. Do you think your being flattering? It isn't going to get you anything, it's just going to make you look like a perverted prick! P.S. You should always watch to road, idiot.

I whistle at women just to get the responses that they're making here. It's like real life trolling.

letitbe56 0

You know what else is like real-life trolling? Randomly punching really big dudes. You should try it. It'll be so funny to see them so pissed-off!

The_Cait 0

"I sexually harass people for kicks!" Wow...sounds like a blast..

Because being whistled at once is a horrible and traumatic experience and whoever whistled at you should be thrown in jail. I really feel sorry for you if you are so mentally unstable that you cannot even handle such a pointless and meaningless gesture without having to press criminal charges.

bexox 0

Who said anything about pressing criminal charges for getting whistled at? I think YOU are over-reacting.

Is there anyone who won't exxagerate whistleing?

YDI Whistling gets you nowhere, stupid, it just makes you look horny and desperate. When will men like you learn? Oh wait, never, you're too busy staring at girls with your penises, or lack thereof.

YDI. You're a sexist loser and a shitty driver.

congratulations, you made two women laugh at you and you rear-ended, your fault