By embarrassed - 21/07/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I was driving and saw two hot girls on the sidewalk so I rolled down the window to whistle at them. However, I failed to notice that the car in front of me had stopped at a red light. I rear ended the car, the girls ran away laughing their asses off, and now I have to pay for the damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 779
You deserved it 117 656

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because, y'know, everyone loves a little sexual harassment.

elara15 0

That's your cosmic come-uppance for being obnoxious towards good-looking females, who surprisingly don't enjoy the whistles and catcalls from random men in cars. Obviously, YDI.

Comments

fretforyerlatte 0

keep your eyes on the road, buddy. any time you rear-end someone it's your fault. i should know, i've done it, and i sure as hell deserved it too. YDI.

And everyone says women are terrible drivers.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
palmtrees 1

sooo... someone can't classify an action as sexist just because you think that something else, totally unrelated to the original post, is "more sexist"? Great logic going there.

Oh MAN you should be a lawyer or something with your superior counterpointing skills. Hot DAMN.

chanta24 10

doesn't mean he's not being sexist, "dumbass"

WTF does that have to do with these conversations?

alex_vik 0

Guys like you give us guys bad names.

YDI, and it's more of a F the life of the people in the car in front of you. What if they'd had a kid in the back? My car has been rear-ended at traffic lights before and it wrote off my car and damaged the car in front of me as well, and inconvenienced me for 2 weeks until their insurance paid out and I found another car. All because you were being a douchebag and not paying attention while driving.

ihatestupidppl 0

LOL. Whenever some douche hits on me from their car, all I can think is "I hope you get in an accident for watching me instead of the ROAD, dumbass". Good to know it actually happens =) Though it sucks that someone else's car was involved, I usually just hope they run into a pole or something. Not fair to get innocent bystanders involved, so YDI even more. And I've been hit on by guys on every level of the creepy to hottie spectrum, so no, I'm not just bitching about the "ugly" ones here. (And trust me, that's NOT me gloating or anything, guys in NYC will hit on anything with a ******...sometimes I think that's even optional...) If you're operating a motor vehicle and you cant be bothered to look at the road, you're a douchebag, no matter what you look like.

palmtrees 1

Definitely have to agree... whistling, a slap on the ass, whatever, isn't attractive or appealing from ANY guy for me. I always wonder what they think it's going to get them... do they think we're going to run over to them, say "oh wow thanks for the compliment - I love being treated like an object that's only there for your amusement!" and fall into their pants? Also, OP, why do you say "and now I have to pay for the damages," as though you shouldn't actually have to because it was somehow not your fault?

You deserved it so much for being a retarded pervert!!