By embarrassed - 21/07/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I was driving and saw two hot girls on the sidewalk so I rolled down the window to whistle at them. However, I failed to notice that the car in front of me had stopped at a red light. I rear ended the car, the girls ran away laughing their asses off, and now I have to pay for the damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 780
You deserved it 117 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because, y'know, everyone loves a little sexual harassment.

elara15 0

That's your cosmic come-uppance for being obnoxious towards good-looking females, who surprisingly don't enjoy the whistles and catcalls from random men in cars. Obviously, YDI.

Comments

noshitsherlock 0

YOU DESERVE IT for being a creepy idiot who can't drive. Creepy men who whistle/stare from cars - do you REALLY think any girl would go for that shit? honestly...

proves he sees you pretty ladies as meat.

This is probably the biggest YDI in the history of FML website. This is like an epitome of YDI. It should get to the top of all the YDI posts.

exactly. i can't think of an fmylife that more deserves it

You want us to think you like girls, but you end up rear-ending some dude. Now, we know what you really are. I hope you go bust paying for the damages (and I hope there was a ticket, too), because whistling at girls is such a disgusting pig thing to do these days. You make guys like me look bad, and I'm a pig! You've disgraced your fellow pigs and need to be demoted to an even less diginified life form -- you, sir, are an anal wart!

taoxyeuxmay 4

Anal wart. You sir, are hilarious.

A lot of your comments make me want to hit you. This, though, is goddamn brilliant. OP deserves it big time.

Essentials 0

You're an ass for rolling your window down to whistle at girls. Way to be disrespectful.

YDI for trying to whistle to girls, most of them don't like it anyway

stupiidx3 0

LMFAO you deserved it. that what you get for trying to whistle at girls when you're suppose to be looking at the road.

I've seen ppl badly hurt bcause of one stupid driver's lack of attention. Imagine, if instead. of another car, there was a mother and her child crossing the street and you didnt see them, too busy being perverted, i suposse.