By embarrassed - 21/07/2009 04:14 - United States

Today, I was driving and saw two hot girls on the sidewalk so I rolled down the window to whistle at them. However, I failed to notice that the car in front of me had stopped at a red light. I rear ended the car, the girls ran away laughing their asses off, and now I have to pay for the damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 780
You deserved it 117 659

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Because, y'know, everyone loves a little sexual harassment.

elara15 0

That's your cosmic come-uppance for being obnoxious towards good-looking females, who surprisingly don't enjoy the whistles and catcalls from random men in cars. Obviously, YDI.

Comments

Good, you deserve it you are the typical MASSHOLE.

You're on the road to drive.. not chase tail. YDI.

Sounds like something somebody I know would do...

pixiepie65 0

Since when has whistling at girls ever gotten a girl to notice you?! Im so sick and tired of cars honking and dumb ugly guys whistling out their cars trying to get your attention, as if something might even happen. I cant ride bike or even walk down the street without at least one car honking at me or some idiot shouting out the window. Maybe you'll learn your lesson to mind your own business and pay attention to the road instead of looking for hot girls on the sidewalk. YDI.

Laci_Laine 0

I don't mind if people whistle or honk at me. It makes me laugh

if i were a girl.. i don't think i'd like random men whistling at me - even if said person was good-looking but thats just me

If you want girls just go in a club or lose the damn car

seb12992 0

FYL, it's not your fault those girls were so attractive and that idiot infront of you stopped at a red light!!! Seriously though, this has YDI written all over it. OP is a complete fucktard and idiots like you are the reason so many people get injured in car crashes.

YDI so hard. I myself am a man and hate people like you who make the rest of us look bad. I believe truly in equality for women and hate people who treat them as items. I wouldn't be nearly as pissed if you looked out your window and said something like, "Hey, how's it going?" You treat them like animals who will respond to anything. It might have been ok if you knew them, but to do that to complete strangers is downright disgusting. You remind me of another FML where some perv slapped a mannequin's ass because he wanted to be "punk." So, putting this as delicately as possible, go screw yourself.

It'd be kinda funny if this accident managed to set off a chain of events that ruined the OP's life. LIke, he was actually uninsured and the other driver will sue him, which will result in financial ruin and alcoholism. Loss of job, loss of friends, eventual early death due to drinking too much cheap vodka. I say this mostly because he's too much of a stupid **** to keep his eyes on the road. We could do with one less dumbass behind the wheel.