By Anonymous - 22/04/2009 17:10 - United States

Today, I was crocheting while watching television, and thinking to myself how proud I was that I taught myself to crochet. Then, an episode of Golden Girls came on, and I watched that while I crocheted. I'm 24. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 883
You deserved it 40 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm 24, too, and this sounds like a pretty good time to me, actually.

Comments

I read crocheting as masturbating. That made it so much better. You fools had to ruin it for me by defining it. I guess I've never seen that word written before. In my head i pronounced it crotch - eting Oh well, I'm still going to believe he was gettin his stroke on to old ladies.

Meh...at least you know how to do something with your hands. You can be a couch potato and have something to show for it, which is more than most people can say. You're life isn't ******...you have every reason to be proud.

basebal1bert 0

this story was so bad it compelled me to create an account on fml just to tell you how bad your story sucked

Golden Girls has some of the best dialogue in TV! This isn't really much of an FML.

Don't worry, I taught myself how to knit. and I love Golden Girls. and I'm 20.

I'm 16 and I knit scarves and sew tote bags [:

#4 is correct, we need a third option no doubt. Seriously, what?

Um.... so what? I'm 19 and the other night I watched a documentary with a grandparents while I was knitting a sock. Big ******* deal.

I watch that too! I'm younger than you, LOL!

And we would give a shit about this... why?