By justjust - 28/03/2009 14:14 - United States

Today, I was at work at a preschool. I was sitting outside with the kids and was getting bored so I started singing. One of the little girls runs up and puts her hand over my mouth and tells me to stop. I'm in a select chorus at my highschool and plan to major in choral studies in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 880
You deserved it 11 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bioclock 0

Don't take it too seriously. I know when I was younger, I got embarrassed when any of my family members would sing, regardless of whether they were good or not. I know you're not any of their parents, but it might be something similar.

Kids.....hehe. Maybe she did not like your song, I bet if you sang dora she would love it. XD 1st.....hahahah...Victory is MINE!

Comments

theoldGP 0

she probably didn't like the song or something. or she's just a bitchy kid lol. totally not an FML. get over it.

DieInAFire 0

#50 & #51 whats up with all the hatin. how is that abusive to tell this poor girl that maybe she should study for a job that will make her some cash? SHE posted on FML, what did she expect?

Probably less to do with being a bad singer, and more to do with it being annoying.

apparently you arent as good as you think you are, start looking for another major.

Just because someone can sing, doesn't mean others want to hear them.

greatnt249 0

"If you don't like it just hit "you deserved it" and move on. Don't have to make me feel bad." More insight into the self-esteem of the OP. You're the one who posted it here; expect what people have to say. Did you only expect moral support, or didn't you stop to think that there may be something to learn from this experience? At any rate, it's really saying something if you not only take umbrage to the opinion of a 4 year-old, but get all worked up over what people have to say over the Internet to something YOU posted.

Just so everyone knows I really didn't take it seriously. It's not like I went home and cried. I thought it was funny. :]

Heh, really, don't worry about it. I was showing some kids i was babysitting a song on my iPod of this lady with a gorgeous, mature voice. The 10-year-old kid says, "My little sister can sing better than her." Their ears aren't trained to listen to trained voices. To kids, a voice with vibrato sounds uncontrolled and awful, as opposed to planned and tasteful. so don't sweat it =)

eeee93757 0

What preschool is opened on a Saturday?