By justjust - 28/03/2009 14:14 - United States

Today, I was at work at a preschool. I was sitting outside with the kids and was getting bored so I started singing. One of the little girls runs up and puts her hand over my mouth and tells me to stop. I'm in a select chorus at my highschool and plan to major in choral studies in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 880
You deserved it 11 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bioclock 0

Don't take it too seriously. I know when I was younger, I got embarrassed when any of my family members would sing, regardless of whether they were good or not. I know you're not any of their parents, but it might be something similar.

Kids.....hehe. Maybe she did not like your song, I bet if you sang dora she would love it. XD 1st.....hahahah...Victory is MINE!

Comments

RockMaterial 9

no offense, but most choral people don't sound very good alone....it's more of a group harmony thing.

I have a habit of singing ( humming more like) when I am nearvous or bored. do you, OP?

how the hell do you study choir singing and why would you want to.

glitchedgamer 0

So what if a preschooler thinks it's annoying? Like she knows what a good voice is. Maybe you are bad if your that worried about it.

Well these days all the "cool" kids listen to rap and other shit like that. You're "weird" if you like classical or rock. So it's not your fault, it's society's.

iloveyou1266 4

maybe she didnt like the song?

sometimes even if you sing well some people just don't want to hear it. get a second opinion. maybe from an adult instead of a child.

It's not your fault. This is 2009. And she's in preschool, you say? That means she's been exposed to Justin Bieber, definitely. **** HER life, more likely.