By justjust - 28/03/2009 14:14 - United States

Today, I was at work at a preschool. I was sitting outside with the kids and was getting bored so I started singing. One of the little girls runs up and puts her hand over my mouth and tells me to stop. I'm in a select chorus at my highschool and plan to major in choral studies in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 880
You deserved it 11 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bioclock 0

Don't take it too seriously. I know when I was younger, I got embarrassed when any of my family members would sing, regardless of whether they were good or not. I know you're not any of their parents, but it might be something similar.

Kids.....hehe. Maybe she did not like your song, I bet if you sang dora she would love it. XD 1st.....hahahah...Victory is MINE!

Comments

sexxxy_lexxxy 0

um, so? it's a ******* little kid. get over it.

ilybaby1616 0

umm, there any real reason ur gonna base ur entire life story on a 3 year olds oppinion?? honestly y wast ur time posting this pointless non-FML on a website, r u tht easily hurt that a little kid could get to you lyk tht??

jkluger 0

hahah the kids stories are the best ones but seriously they dont know what good singing is chin up

Don't worry, it definitely sounds like the kid jsut didn't want to hear ANY singing, regardless of whether or not it was good. One of my Roommates is a beautiful singer, but sometimes, I just really don't want to hear her singing or the song she's singing. It's probably nothing personal, especially if you got into a select chorus, the kid jsut didn't want to hear the song or anyone at all.

choral studies? really? wtf is wrong with you...

negativenancy00 0

I absolutely hate it when people sit around and sing, whether or not they are good at it. It makes me extremely uncomfortable as well as everyone else..and makes you look like a bragging douchebag inept of human interaction. I'm glad the kid shut you up; better than someone whose opinion matters more. Yeah, that sounded harsh. But it's always been a pet peeve of mine.

Taking the opinion of a preschooler over your choir director? Sounds like you're on about the same intelligence level as those kids. Let the college choir audition process decide how good you are.