By justjust - 28/03/2009 14:14 - United States

Today, I was at work at a preschool. I was sitting outside with the kids and was getting bored so I started singing. One of the little girls runs up and puts her hand over my mouth and tells me to stop. I'm in a select chorus at my highschool and plan to major in choral studies in college. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 880
You deserved it 11 337

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bioclock 0

Don't take it too seriously. I know when I was younger, I got embarrassed when any of my family members would sing, regardless of whether they were good or not. I know you're not any of their parents, but it might be something similar.

Kids.....hehe. Maybe she did not like your song, I bet if you sang dora she would love it. XD 1st.....hahahah...Victory is MINE!

Comments

potatopeeler 0

Don't sing in public. People don't want to hear it and it's rude. You wouldn't go around screaming, would you?

Definitely believable. But don't take it too personal.

I once did something similar to that when I was in preschool. A classmate of mine was singing "I'm Proud to Be an American" and I told him to shut up. It's just a little kid thing, don't worry.

MukyDaCookie 0

Like pretty much everybody has said, don't take it seriously. Maybe the kid didn't like the song, or maybe they just don't like people singing randomly - i know i dont

HatesMyMom 0

sometimes when kids do that it doesn't mean that your a bad singer. they probably just don't want to hear anyone sing.

DieInAFire 0

What kind of jobs do you get with a degree in choral? sounds like a waste of money to me

Ok, #21. It was hardly public. Haha. I was in a back yard down a dirt road (I live in a small town) with only children as company. I though I might be able to sing along to my iPod. Sorry. And everyone. If you don't like it just hit "you deserved it" and move on. Don't have to make me feel bad. :p (and I didn't take it personally, thought it might have been a good experience for this. and it made it so who was right?)

Haha, you're in high school. high school kids suck.

oh and #26, like a highschool chorus director. or voice lessons. lots of money is earned through the singing business my friend.

Just because a little kid doesn't like the way you sing doesn't mean you're bad. I doubt many kids these days like chorus songs, or the style people in chorus sing.