By Person15 - 26/11/2011 23:13 - United States

Today, I was at the mall and started singing along to the playing of "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." A kid glanced at me and said to her mom, "She IS a hippopotamus." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 370
You deserved it 10 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slushpup9696 12

So... you're looking for a mate?

Comments

Parents need to teach their kids to keep their ******* mouths shut. It's one of the reasons why I don't want any.

AliCat18 12

i would of sat on the kid and been like "ÿe well how do you like me now?"

I hate kids they're stupid little bastards.

Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? *Keeps singing*

Step one, Lay off the sugar and carbs that turn to sugar. Step two, turn off your tv, and go for a walk the market and only buy what you can carry in fruit and veggies.

Uh, who says she's actually overweight? Depending on how she carries her weight, she may very well be in the healthy (read: NOT OVERWEIGHT) range; it just may sit entirely at her hips and ass making her look fat. Or, it may sit entirely at her stomach level. Everyone's different; stop assuming.

Kid sounds rude as hell. But please stop singing in public. Holiday-time mall music is bad enough on the speakers; no one wants to hear it from you, too.

InnocentDesires 9

It's a real shame that rude & hateful people such as you douche bags are still alive. Seriously, there's no excuse for your comments. Put yourselves in someone else's shoes, if you were them would you appreciate people saying crap like that to you? No...so why do it? "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." OP, I'm so sorry for the nasty comments, I truly am. Keep you're head up honey, you're perfect just the way you are. Always remember...God never makes mistakes. :)

kids don't sugar coat it... Must be a "subtle" hint.