By Person15 - 26/11/2011 23:13 - United States

Today, I was at the mall and started singing along to the playing of "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas." A kid glanced at me and said to her mom, "She IS a hippopotamus." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 368
You deserved it 10 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slushpup9696 12

So... you're looking for a mate?

Comments

XenaWP 6

141 - how do you know what religion ANYONE is? We don't all parade our beliefs with our usernames.

XenaWP 6

Also, 141- your picture.. What if it's cigarettes? Or alcohol? If someone can't go a day without thinking about them should they never give them up? Doesn't sound like the best advice you're giving right there...

bizarre_ftw 21
bizarre_ftw 21

1 - are you a furry? (side note, apparently they used to be called plushies? Oh how the times change and yet still stay disturbing)

143. He called you stupid because of the profile picture of the person above you. Not because of your comment.

#128, This time of year??? The earliest time christmas music actually started playing here in california was 2 WEEKS AGO! This is sort of an appopriate time to start singing those damn annoying chistmas songs...

Teach that young'n some manners! Smack him about and if his momma has a problem, smack her about for giving birth to him and not raising him right!

Well consider yourself lucky. Where I'm from in Minnesota, Menards had their Christmas display up and music playing a few weeks before Halloween.