By Anonymous - 11/06/2009 13:24 - Australia

Today, I was about to go and take a shower when I saw a pair of scissors taped to the door at eye level with a note from my boyfriend saying "Time to trim that hairy thang down under." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 526
You deserved it 55 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least it wasnt a weedwacker attached to the door

Keep scissors away from your fun places. You might accidentally cut something.

Comments

YDI all the way for having a bush. All he wants you to do is trim it too. I can't stand it if it's not shaved. I can't believe he even did shit down there with a jungle around his hand.

#131 - you got the snipe. Unfortunately for women, men don't care if there's a reason hair grows down there. Believe it or not, the same reason applies for men! Get over it and buy a bikini razor

Arinwyn 0

Personally I think the bf was trying to be lighthearted about it in an attempt to keep the situation from being awkward. It probably still was, but at least he tried.

just so you know...it is cleaner down there the less hair you have. Give it a good ol' trim or go shave it all off. Also, I dunno about other guys..but I always try to keep them nice and trimmed, not all the way gone, but well trimmed. That way when having sex or receiving oral, there is no irritation to my girl. It's just considerate.

As important as personal hygiene is, as long as you keep yourself clean and it's not escaping out your pants it's not that big of an issue (the hair is supposed to be there). If he really wanted you to trim it he should have asked you like a considerate human being and not taped scissors and a note to the door, that's sorta being a jackass.

woah!! first of all, EW! y would u post an FML like this?? Second of all, u all are being bias. open up to the other side. So the boyfriend wants it clean. Who cares. either do it, or don't and tell him to deal with it. also, basic hygiene?? really? that's all u can think of? as long as ur comfortable, everything's fine. Women haven't been doing ANYTHING down there for years and years and years. so shut up. it's not like a whole mess of people are going to be seeing it!! its her opinion of what she should do, and having a fight about that subject is both gross and immature

NELU_fml 0

To all the idiots saying the hair is supposed to be there. It's also supposed to be on ur legs and under ur arms (armpits). Keep it trimmed at the very least...

laurisshnazzy 0

He has no say in the matter, end of story. Do whatever the hell you want.

Personally, I've tried trimming to make it a bit neater down there and it itched like hell. And I tried it 2 more times. And it itched. I really don't care about any guys personal preference. If he wants to be down there, he better be understanding enough to know I can't really do anything about it without discomfort. It's only a YDI if you are asking him to go down on you. And I don't think he was an asshole, but it would have been nice of him to ask you why you don't already instead of just telling you to do it.