By anony - 27/02/2013 13:49 - Australia - Melbourne

Today, I decided to surprise my boyfriend by quietly undressing and sneaking into the bathroom to join him in the shower. He was bent over taking a dump, pushing his turd down the plughole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 711
You deserved it 6 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That is so ******* disgusting. I'm never eating while reading FML again.

HooyoMacaan 7

Oh wow.. That's.. That's just nasty.. I thought folks just pissed in the shower. :/

Comments

How about making him give you an Alabama Hot Pot if you're into such things. ;-)

With all due respect, if I walked in on my boyfriend taking a crap in the shower, I'd be having a serious conversation with him...

btstig 11

No you would have a drainage problem, and Poo feet. Lmao.

Thank you for ruining my day, Lambda and the subsequent Urban Dictionary look up.

Screw the Alabama hot pocket. Alaskan pipeline is where it's at :p

^I was born and raised in Alaska and I'm positive I don't want to know what that is. OP, bleach that tub before getting in there next time.

slickchrome 11

Wtf was he thinking? There is a perfectly good sink right there!

That is so ******* disgusting. I'm never eating while reading FML again.

perdix 29

#2, I'm a little surprised that common sense hasn't dictated that FML and dining don't mix. You're not the first one to mention being put off your food by the stories and comments here, and I doubt you'll be the last. You gonna finish that?

You probably shouldn't eat and read the comments either at this rate..

This is why you make other people eat when they read FMLs, I enjoy watching their facial expressions and them throwing their perfectly good food out :c

Now you're catching on. You can lose weight by not eating at FML.

He wanted to show he really gave a crap about your relationship.

Yup, and he was really bent over trying to prove his love..

He was straining to think of ways to show her he cared.

btstig 11

Edit. I'm an idiot. That is all.

TrinityisLife 22

your picture made that comment 10x better

HooyoMacaan 7

Oh wow.. That's.. That's just nasty.. I thought folks just pissed in the shower. :/

Bubbelz 25

You're not the only one... You definitely aren't o_O

I would agree. No one wants a stopped up shower. Would the plunger even work?

perdix 29

How often do give a surprise only to get a bigger one in return? I can only imagine what will go through your mind the next time he fingers you.

Who knew a ****** could pucker up bad enough to retreat in on itself?! Thanks for helping me discover new things about my body!

And I thought I had a dirty mind.... I bet perdix even has a sex dungeon...

I don't think anyone would give him the chance to do that afterwards.

TheElBurrrito 21

Assuming there is a next time, Perdix.

My eyeballs need bleaching after reading that! Poor OP! Why wouldn't he lock the door before ******** in the shower!?

TheDrifter 23

Unless getting "caught" was part of his plan.

Well my bathroom doesn't have a lock on the door...we just know that if the door is open then it's free, if it's closed it's most likely occupied and you should knock before attempting to enter. Maybe OP's house has the same kinda rules?

Haha yeah but still. We tend to follow that rule in our house but I would need the security of a locked door before I did anything freaky in the bathroom!

Safe to say you won't be surprising him like that again!

Merylwen 24

So... ex-boyfriend? Before people start throwing rocks at me: that FML is so disgusting I can't really imagine OP being comfortable around the guy anymore. I know I wouldn't. Too awkward to be with someone so gross.

420Zombie 17

op would just have a perma- mental image of her boyfriend squatting in the shower every time she looks or thinks of him at that point

That's just... Gross. Who actually does that?!

He was probably in the shower wondering what anal felt like, got a tad bit curious with his hands and the shampoo then uhh ooh!