By Anonymous - 11/06/2009 13:24 - Australia

Today, I was about to go and take a shower when I saw a pair of scissors taped to the door at eye level with a note from my boyfriend saying "Time to trim that hairy thang down under." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 526
You deserved it 55 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least it wasnt a weedwacker attached to the door

Keep scissors away from your fun places. You might accidentally cut something.

Comments

**** him. It's your body and your right to do with it as you please. If my boyfriend pressured me to shave or trim anything down there, he'd get laughed at. He's not even close to having any kind of say in the matter, as I'm the one who has to deal with it on a daily basis.

karma_89812 0

Grapefruitzoe is right actually, the hair creates kind of a "cushion" if you will to help keep bacteria OUT, though it is up to each individual what their personal preference is. If it wasn't supposed to be there, why do we have it, right?

Ok, seriously, some of you are speaking like you have a major emotional attachment to your pubes. Chill out. He's being lighthearted about it, and yes, it was a dick-ish move. But I wouldn't say he was a total asshole about it. And no, shaven isn't a pedo preference. I like a smooth body, be it on the vag, or the legs, or arms. It just feels good. And It is NOT uncommon to find a guy with shaven pubes too, so quit acting like he doesn't already shave his.

snowFML 0

wooow, no ******* biggie. if he's asking you to trim, meaning it's way too ******* long. Like really, it's not fun to **** a ball of hair, at least keep it short enough that your ******'s within thrusting distance.

#125 I agree...I had it the other way...I usually shave because I personally feel cleaner that way and my husband told me not to anymore because it looks 'like a little kid'...I couldn't care less...I still shave. And if it was the opposite, I'd still not let him decide what I do or don't do down there. And I'm pretty sure that the OP is well-groomed and that her bf wants her to shave and not just trim...I don't know how disgusting people can be in America, no offense, but in Germany you hardly ever see people with hair sticking out of the bikini bottoms...so she probably does trim, just not as much as he'd like to see...

jasax1 0

I would like to think trimming is common courtesy, for both genders.

NELU_fml 0

#27, ur awesome. Pubes suck, but u don't have to go all out. Keeping it trimed shouldn't be too much to ask. And how do u girls like sucking on hairy balls. I didn't think so...

Unfortunately for the boys, as #126 has said, shaving is not hygienic. There is a reason the hair is there. Women who don't shave probably experience half the UTIs of women who do - but then, every individual is different and there are many other factors that go into who gets 'em and who doesn't, just sayin' (and waiting for the snipe about women who shave simply getting more sex as the cause :))

he better be trimming his mess down there for you too or else that's way F'ed up!! (it's kinda F'ed up anyway, lol)

twindaddy 0

In all honesty, if the OP wants her boyfriend to go down on her, then she should mow the yard. There is nothing worse than fighting through a bush face first.