By Anonymous - 11/06/2009 13:24 - Australia

Today, I was about to go and take a shower when I saw a pair of scissors taped to the door at eye level with a note from my boyfriend saying "Time to trim that hairy thang down under." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 525
You deserved it 55 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

at least it wasnt a weedwacker attached to the door

Keep scissors away from your fun places. You might accidentally cut something.

Comments

At least he didn't leave you! If you need scissors down there, then he is a hero for dealing with it for this long.

well at least you found it before your shower so you didnt have to wash down their again :P

Well take it as a god damn hint and shave your pus pus instead of bitching about it on FML....no one likes coughing up a hairball down there. You disgust me.

Jerk. He should ask politely. It's a PRIVILEGE to have access to genitals you like, and NOT a right.

how is this FYL? your boyfriend wants you to groom yourself, so do it. body hair is gross anyway.

easylazy 0

I could so see his fml: "Today, I had sex with my girlfriend. It was sooo hairy-- it was gross. I kept hinting to her to shave it but she wouldn't listen, so I finally put scissors on her door, but she still hasn't listened. FML"

It's not even just a sexual thing. It's a hygienic thing too. Chia pets are so 80's.

take it as a god damn hint to get rid of your pussy hair! im sure he doesnt like coughing up a hairball down there so do him a favor and shave it! You disgust me miss hairy pussy.