By calliefml - 26/04/2009 06:13 - United States

Today, I walked into my dorm to find my roommate hanging a voodoo doll of me on a noose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 785
You deserved it 6 163

Same thing different taste

Comments

lmfao to the argument, you people have no lives. #67 REALLY has no life because they weren't even in it and yet wrote an entire PASSAGE commenting on it. so congrats to whoever knows about voodoo and your being informed. congrats to all of you for having the ability to say "freaks", "bitch", and "**** yourself" ...and btw I really AM a 15 year old girl insulting you all. about the roomate ...I really don't think moving out will help at this point, if voodoo actually works I don't think it matters how close you are, you can still be killed, bu I'm really not sure.

Start taking out the trash and not leaving pizza boxes all over the place. And possibly stop playing loud music at 4am.

...that's something that'll keep you from falling asleep...

thats so messed up of your roommate and its not funny. Its disrespectful in so many ways. My friend did that a few weeks ago and its not something to be joke about. Hope you spoke to ur roommate about it. Thats craziness.

C_KY_K 0

report your roommate lols i would

stetson57 0

Am I the only one who feels this person has done something to merit a voodoo doll being made?