By powsser - 11/03/2009 13:38 - United States

Today, my roommate got mad at me for putting away the tampons that were sitting on her desk. She rebelled by hanging hundreds of tampons dyed red from every surface in our dorm room. I discovered this while giving my mom her first tour of the place. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 413
You deserved it 5 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's not only weird, but also a waste of money

troyboyd05 0

Maybe OP was putting the tampons away because her mom was coming to visit? You seem like a feminist, oh and the "girls use tampons... get over it" part, OP is a girl I think she would know girls use tampons.

Comments

that's not only weird, but also a waste of money

a little over the top but dude, don't mess with other peoples things, especially their tampons!

LittleMissMack 0

Although it does suck, why did you move her stuff? Girls use tampons... get over it.

troyboyd05 0

Maybe OP was putting the tampons away because her mom was coming to visit? You seem like a feminist, oh and the "girls use tampons... get over it" part, OP is a girl I think she would know girls use tampons.

she was just cleaning up you stupid bitch! you are probably the roommates friend because you both are completely retarded!

op is a girl so I'm sure she knows girls use them somehow

carnieofvenice 0

yeah definitely shouldn't have touched her stuff its tampons not a *****...

i don't know why she would get that mad over it, but it def sounds like something my roomate would do even if we didn't piss her off.

Wow, way for her to overreact! And I bet you probably only moved them 'cause your mom was coming to visit and she's probably old school like mine is. You should try to get moved to a different room since your roommate is clearly psychotic. And retarded...waste of money, much?

I think that's kinda funny... I was under the impression that people pulled all kinds of crazy ass pranks while living in a dorm.

A7X5989 0