By lonelyman - 20/11/2009 07:29 - United States

Today, I used text-to-speech just so that I can hear "I love you" for once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 207
You deserved it 7 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I promise you...someone loves you very much....most likely a lot more than someONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Intellectualist 0

Oh this made me really sad :( I want to give you a cuddle! :(

popatia 0

I have a mac ... I don't think mac's have that option.

relax dude.there's always someone out there made for you.you should probably go socialise.you'll learn and develop.

OP, how old are you? If you are only a teenager then relax. You've got a whole life ahead of you. If you are a middle-aged man then try to get yourself out there and start dating. If you are shy then try meeting someone through one of the online dating sites. They are great for those who are not comfortable making the first move in person. Just make sure you actually meet the person face-to-face before you decide you are in relationship with them (reference to one of the previous FML's :D ). Good luck.

Nice advice for poor OP, and I do remember the FML you're referring to. Heehee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp8xxDARwN4 there you are, lots of people saying "I love you" :)

Truely sad... if you can call your mom, you can usually get a good heartfelt " i love you" out of her.

Holy shit, haahhaahahaahhahaaah. Finally a worthy FML.