By lonelyman - 20/11/2009 07:29 - United States

Today, I used text-to-speech just so that I can hear "I love you" for once. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 207
You deserved it 7 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I promise you...someone loves you very much....most likely a lot more than someONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

ElMundio87 0

the description speaks for itself

laLinda_fml 0

this makes me really sad. Well i really hope you are feeling better. stepping out and trying to make new friends can be tough and scary. If only you lived near me, we could be friends(:

29, I really dislike people like you. The people that pay double for a computer vs a Dell or HP with the same specs and you have no clue what OS 10 can do On macs, you can highlight any text in any app and set a hot key to read it to you.

Dieromantic85 0

To the people who think this is funny...I hope you're put in a senior citizen home if live that long and no one comes to visit you. There will be no one to say "love you" to. you'll just rot and die.

LOLYLIF 0

Well damn, thats pretty depressing.

Greyst0ne 0

well, i love you two as we should love all with the love of Jesus

whoomps 0

omg! that's the best FML I've heard on this sight!

If/when you get a girlfriend/boyfriend, you should get him/her to bring their computer and you can text-to-speech dirty talk to each other!

#41. Its in the accessibility preference pane, a preference pane that is for people who are blind, deaf, ect. People who can see and hear dont need to use that pane, so they dont. And its easier to go into terminal and type "say [text you want to say]" I really dislike people who say that you can buy a HP for less. If you were to bring the specs up to a mac, build it so if you drop it, it wont break, have a slot loading drive, ect. i would be 1000+ I just searched my mac's specs, screen, i/o, battery life, and HD size, and i didnt see any HP's or toshiba or anything on the first 20 pages.