By heck - 12/08/2016 13:57

Today, I took a drug test. Not only did I fail the drug test, but I mostly missed the sample cup and got urine all over my pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 152
You deserved it 18 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The idea of a drug test is to ensure you don't have any drugs in your system, not to see how many drugs you can cram into your system at once. YDI.

theblondeone 16

Why would you take a drug test if you know you're going to fail?

Comments

some medicines can give a negative result...

I think you mean "positive". In that case, though, there'd be medical records or receipts to check. (Always be wary of OTC stuff.)

Way to waste people's time and money on a drug test you knew you were going to fail. YDI

Proven studies show drug tests are almost pointless unless someone's used in 24 hours so waste of everyone's money really

If you ever want to get rid of your addiction, the drug hotline numbers for different countries is: 1-800-662-4357 (u.s.a), 0808-8005015 (u.k), 1300-36-36-32 (Australia), 142 (Austria), 106 (Belgium), 3911270 (Botswana), 604-872-3312 (Canada)

Sounds like you forgot to study. Drug tests don't piss themselves positive.

ericanicole1 12

This just made me remember the scene from workaholics where the guy from the company is like 'were gonna be doing drug tests today' and the other guy (i don't remember names) said 'cool what kind of drugs are we testing?'

That's why it's always a good idea to be sober while taking a UA

haha where you high at the time? that's the only way this gets funnier. do what the smart stoners do. three weeks sober and lots of water. if you failed for real drugs (not weed) get help man.