By June - 19/05/2009 21:51 - Canada

Today, I thought I could stay on the phone and go to the bathroom without him noticing. My mom knocks on the door and without even thinking, I yelled "I'M ON THE TOILET!" He said "ew.." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 622
You deserved it 74 765

Same thing different taste

Comments

lindzXcore 0

umm.. you haven't heard of a mute button?

jeanniner 0

#30- thats really, really, really sad that you had to run the shower to take a shit. You must be overly self conscious about everything. Everyone does it! It's really no big deal. As for the FML- I do think thats gross. My brother does that to me sometimes when he calls, and i always yell at him about it. Nasty. Going to the bathroom is supposed to be private.

Haha that's a typical girl moment. People wonder why I sing when I'm on the toilet, it's cause usually I'm talking on the phone too :)

sevbaby 0

when i'm on the phone with someone, i'll just be like, "okay, i gotta pee! be right back." and put the phone down. hahaha. but i can understand if you didn't want to like, embarrass yourself and be like "well, i kind of have to go to the bathroom, so if you could just ...." when you're talking to a guy. haha. and plus if you really didn't want to hang up or stop talking to him, i can see this being kind of necessary. at least you tried to be discreet! hahaha.

LOL I guess it depends on the type of person you are and the type of person you're talking to. I don't think there's an inherent right or wrong when it comes to talking on the phone while using the toilet. I do that with my boyfriend sometimes. We don't call each other WHILE we're on the toilet, but if we're already engaged in conversation and one of us needs to urinate, it's not that big of a deal. I have a private bathroom (I would never do it in a public restroom... I don't like hearing other people talk in the stall beside me so I don't think they would like hearing me talk either), so I put him on speakerphone, set the phone moderately far away, and just go. I go softly though, so he can't even hear it. He, on the other hand... it just amuses me. =) But, neither one of us would "drop off the kids" and be in the restroom at the same time. Even though it's not THAT much different, imagery-wise, poo is just nastier than urine. So basically, it depends on you and that person. But please, don't do this in a pubic restroom. It is kinda weird for other people.

My boyfriend never minds when I'm on the phone with him while using the bathroom. c:

kandy_fml 0

You obviously haven't been dating your boyfriend for very long because this happening with 2 people who have been together for a really long time is nothing. It's hardly even worth noticing. And #30. FYL for being so insecure. You husband knows that everyone (yes, even his beautiful wife) takes a shit sometimes and i seriously doubt he cares. Eventually he'll notice what you're doing and you'll be even more embarassed when he calls you out on it.

I don't see what the big deal with this is, as long as you hang up and put your phone away before you wipe...

alex_vik 0

Wow, you really had to be on the phone and go to the bathroom at the same time?